Our valued sponsor

Looking for a bank to open a corporate account to receive funds from Libya - Any reccomendations?

CyprusLawyer101

Mentor Group Gold
Mar 16, 2021
Cyprus
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I am looking for a bank to open a corporate account for a Cyprus company.

The company is owned by Libyan citizen.

The account will receive payments from Libya for work performed there.

Any reccomendations?

Thanks a lot!
Lawyer101

Hey,

Try opening an account at Bankera. I just checked, so there should not be problems with receiving swift from Libya, but I would double-check with the prior registration anyway.

Account confirmation strongly depends on the background of the company and UBO, so be aware.

In case you need some help, I have a good relationship with them, so feel free to email me.

G.

Hey,

Try opening an account at Bankera. I just checked, so there should not be problems with receiving swift from Libya, but I would double-check with the prior registration anyway.

Account confirmation strongly depends on the background of the company and UBO, so be aware.

In case you need some help, I have a good relationship with them, so feel free to email me.

G.
Hello Gediminas,

Thanks a lot.

You think this banks' risk policy can handle rather large transactions?

Where do i find your email?

OP, i don’t recommend Bankera, just a waste of time, over 2 months and still waiting for the account approval, they just keep you waiting but first they charge the fees for the account opening, better find a solid bank and have an account open there.