Our valued sponsor

Looking for a Crypto Debit Card without Name Embossing

gatrader

Dec 5, 2021
dubai
Visit site
Hi everyone! I'm on the lookout for a crypto exchange or bank that provides a USDT debit card without a name embossed on it.

• Does anyone know of such a service that's reliable and user-friendly?
  • I'm interested in understanding the fees, limits, and overall user experience.
  • Any insights into the jurisdictions where this is available would also be helpful.
Just to clarify, I'm seeking this for privacy reasons within legal and regulatory bounds. Appreciate any suggestions or experiences you can share!

Embossing is irrelevant, there's digital data exchanged...

* SWISS BANKERS CARD i don't believe (never checked mine) has a name on it, i guess you could top it up with another card/account.

* Advcash has a name on (UnionPay) unsure about the others.

* Swissmoney is issuing a card soon *just got an email about*.

But a name on the card or not is irrelevant, as your data is exchanged to the merchant anyway behind as part of the AML processes.

Reactions: jafo and gatrader
Just to clarify, I'm seeking this for privacy reasons within legal and regulatory bounds. Appreciate any suggestions or experiences you can share!
You can do it yourself on a new (nameless) card. I do this myself, but there are legit services that do this. Not willing to disclose them though. I don't want to lose my edge, but you can search for these services. They exist.

Embossing is irrelevant, there's digital data exchanged...

* SWISS BANKERS CARD i don't believe (never checked mine) has a name on it, i guess you could top it up with another card/account.

* Advcash has a name on (UnionPay) unsure about the others.

* Swissmoney is issuing a card soon *just got an email about*.

But a name on the card or not is irrelevant, as your data is exchanged to the merchant anyway behind as part of the AML processes.
This brings me to my next point: A good friend in a "good country" can help immensely by getting a card and redoing a new card without a name or just initials. @wellington , if you don't know of this service, let me know and I'll DM you one of the services I use when I am NOT home. At home, I do it myself, so no need to ship my cards anywhere ;)

If you only want to remove the embossing for privacy reasons (and you don't care about banking data exchange), you can scratch it easily with some metal file (I don't know if that is the proper English name); you know those tools for working with metal. Then, put glue on the holes on both sides and tape on top. It isn't very nice visually, but it will almost guarantee privacy.

For those curious why someone would want to do this, here is an example: going to an "only adults" place and you want to remain anonymous without the cashier knowing your name.

For those curious why someone would want to do this, here is an example: going to an "only adults" place and you want to remain anonymous without the cashier knowing your name.
That works great until they print out the receipt and the name of cardholder is stated on there. Not all POS terminals do or even support it. But it can and does happen.

Reactions: ecool
going to an "only adults" place and you want to remain anonymous without the cashier knowing your name.
For that I would need plastic surgery as well, given that they greet me by name in all those places when they see me coming smi(&%

Many banks give you the option to decide what to print, if anything, on the card. As stated above, it’s irrelevant.
The only way to achieve privacy is to ask your friend to apply for you.

Amex is not particularly demanding in terms of DD when you apply for a supplementary card member.

You can do it yourself on a new (nameless) card. I do this myself, but there are legit services that do this. Not willing to disclose them though. I don't want to lose my edge, but you can search for these services. They exist.

This brings me to my next point: A good friend in a "good country" can help immensely by getting a card and redoing a new card without a name or just initials. @wellington , if you don't know of this service, let me know and I'll DM you one of the services I use when I am NOT home. At home, I do it myself, so no need to ship my cards anywhere ;)

I'm interested in finding out more about this service and would appreciate if you could DM me with details.
To clarify, I'm particularly looking for information on whether an anonymous card is available. Thanks!

Reactions: jafo
anonymous card
Anonymous cards are NOT available. At least I am unaware of them)
It can be "initially" in the name of
  1. Your name, but changed on the card itself.
  2. a friend,
  3. a "childhood" imaginary friend (here @JohnnyDoe may be able to guide you to those services),
  4. or a scapegoat...
1706196602020.png

;)

Years ago, my company were in discussions with a company (may have been wirecard or what ever it was shown to be a fraud in Germany) - without going to fort knox and trying to find an archived email correspondence, can't confirm either way, but the point i want to make from this, was we had discussions about issuing a card service to our end users, it was roughly 150,000 Euro contract and something like 50 Euro per card issued, and some other fees (D/D 50,000 Euro).

You might find some white label service like that, obviously for much less these days i'd imagine.

Anonymous cards are NOT available. At least I am unaware of them)
It can be "initially" in the name of
  1. Your name, but changed on the card itself.
  2. a friend,
  3. a "childhood" imaginary friend (here @JohnnyDoe may be able to guide you to those services),
  4. or a scapegoat...
View attachment 6056

;)
This is where a double barrel name comes in handy which is inter-changable with a 'older version' (word).

Reactions: jafo