Our valued sponsor

Looking for a non CRS broker account

Well Interactive Brokers in US don't have CRS reporting. There a brokers as well in Armenia.

To be honest with you I would not want to have my investments in Armenia.

We have experience with setting up Interactive Brokers account under UAE company name.

So you have a second layer of protection and your assets are held in a legal entity separated from you as a natural person.

Well Interactive Brokers in US don't have CRS reporting. There a brokers as well in Armenia.

To be honest with you I would not want to have my investments in Armenia.

We have experience with setting up Interactive Brokers account under UAE company name.

So you have a second layer of protection and your assets are held in a legal entity separated from you as a natural person.
That is quite an interesting approach.
I have all assets in my name including stock trading etc.
Is that relatively easy to do? Basically "just" fund the company with my own personal assets.

That is quite an interesting approach.
I have all assets in my name including stock trading etc.
Is that relatively easy to do? Basically "just" fund the company with my own personal assets.
It's relatively easy to do.

From the Interactive Brokers side they don't consider UAE as a classic tax haven like Belize/Seychelles at all.

But and this is to keep in mind. Interactive Brokers stopped last year accepting deposit/withdraw from EMI's no matter if Transferwise or Paysera or any other.

The Interactive Brokers account opening is part of our all incl. package together with the local UAE bank account as it's our main goal to setup a reliable vehicle for the customer he can use to invest and grow his wealth tax free.

Reactions: JackAlabama
It's relatively easy to do.

From the Interactive Brokers side they don't consider UAE as a classic tax haven like Belize/Seychelles at all.

But and this is to keep in mind. Interactive Brokers stopped last year accepting deposit/withdraw from EMI's no matter if Transferwise or Paysera or any other.

The Interactive Brokers account opening is part of our all incl. package together with the local UAE bank account as it's our main goal to setup a reliable vehicle for the customer he can use to invest and grow his wealth tax free.
Very good :)

Reactions: Fred