Our valued sponsor

Looking for a setup: Payoneer to cryptor

Max2020

Nov 23, 2020
Visit site
Does anybody knows a way to transfer money from Payoneer (not in my name) to a crypto wallet (if it matters... This one is on my name). I have the physical Payoneer card in my posession.
I was looking into Advcash (in my own name) etc but apparently they don't allow 3rd party funding. Any other options or methods?

Depends on what level of privacy you want but you could open wirex account or any other crypto account with personal iban , send mi ey from payoneer to wirex then exchange to crypto and send crypto to your personal wallet...

I know for a fact payoneer can send to other payoneer account , it's quick and easy and it works. Never sent it out to other iban but fairly certain you can send it to iban not in your name.

I never received money from someone else to wirex but there are always workarounds .
You can either open your own payoneer and then send it to wirex. You can open transferwise, send payoneer to TW then wirex. You can buy btc with credit card provided by payoneer.. but you'll pay a fee.

Either way it's possible and shouldn't be too much problem.