Our valued sponsor

Looking for advice to Buy crypto

bearxx

Aug 27, 2023
Dubai
Visit site
Hi,
I'm based in India,experienced crypto trader and p2p seller

The price for Usdt and other cryprocurrency here is high, compared to other countries
Its around 1.08 $ per Usdt
So to take advantage of this price margin,
I'm looking to buy Crypto from Another country(Dubai, USA, or even Philippines have much better rate of Usdt) and sell it here in India and make this a stable cycle to do this on a regular basis.

Due to money transfer regulations, I, can only transfer Fiat from India by creating 2 Associate companies -
1 in India and the other in diff country having crypto friendly bank and where I can buy Usdt without much hassle

Pls advice

Reactions: donna4 and jafo
I only have experience with crypto trading as a private individual in UAE.
You open a bitoasis account and connect it to your personal UAE account (you have to be a resident).
You buy crypto on bitoasis and if you’re trading, you can transfer it to any other platform.

Hope this helps

You can open a UK LTD and use wise for the receiving of FIAT from Kraken. Works well, simple to setup and mainatain!

I've got some options as well for this topic.

Let me know where could have a chat about this topic. I'll get you in touch with the right people.
Assuming you're not advertising something (which would be against the T&Cs), feel free to name the solution in this thread. There is no need for the cloak and dagger.

Reactions: PepeTaos
I sell USDT to some Indian merchants daily. I buy the USDT fron here in UK and transfer to them using Binance pay.

I also sell to verified Manchents in Bangladesh.

If buying is all you need, I can buy here from UK and sell to you unless if you 100% want to set up your own overseas company to do the buying yourself.

Latest Threads