Our valued sponsor

Looking for an arrest warrant in Saint Kitts and Nevis

Contact local police over there. And do not open multiple threads on same topic.

I have a criminal case outstanding for someone in Thailand - chap is a fugitive now (paid some traffickers 30k to smuggle him over a land border to Laos then flew down to Malaysia then Egypt - now laying low in Europe - police don’t have information - it’s all dealt with through immigration and the criminal courts - I’d imagine it’s similar there if that helps

Usually a lawyer can access the system from the court - if that helps also.

Reactions: jafo
I have a criminal case outstanding for someone in Thailand - chap is a fugitive now (paid some traffickers 30k to smuggle him over a land border to Laos then flew down to Malaysia then Egypt - now laying low in Europe - police don’t have information - it’s all dealt with through immigration and the criminal courts - I’d imagine it’s similar there if that helps

Usually a lawyer can access the system from the court - if that helps also.
If he/she is not of European nationality, how did he fly from Malasya to Europe with a Thai passport?

If he/she is not of European nationality, how did he fly from Malasya to Europe with a Thai passport?
Wasn't Thai, was European.

Not entirely sure where the 'Thai Aspect' came from -> Was a Central European male (currently marked on Interpol as dangerous).

Thai Immigration = Deal with Foreigners (police can only detain until Immigration are there)
Thai Police = Deal with locals (can do what the f**k they like)

Thai police themselves don't have access to servers on foreigners nor information on them, that's strictly for immigration force due to corruption etc.

Latest Threads