Our valued sponsor

Looking for an offshore tax planning advisor

bpmd

Mar 5, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

I'm looking to get an advise from someone knowledgeable in offshore tax matters. I am based in the UK and run a crypto-trading UK limited company. Need to optimise my corporations tax using international instruments. I am not looking for an advise on this forum, but rather would like a consultant to look into my particular circumstances and work out a solution together with me.

I tried a few randomly chosen UK based firms, but normally they want an upfront £300-500 payment to simply come up with a quote for a full consultation which doesn't look too client-friendly to me. I could accept this setup if I saw good reviews from their clients on an independent website, but that is very rarely the case for offshore tax planning.

My questions will probably trivial for a professional, business is rather simply set up with just two people involved.

Will appreciate recommendations of advisors, presumably knowledgeable of UK tax laws.

Thanks!

Reactions: mat3s
I tried a few randomly chosen UK based firms, but normally they want an upfront £300-500 payment to simply come up with a quote for a full consultation which doesn't look too client-friendly to me.
that is part of the game, none of the advisors I have been in touch with and which you approach by e-mail want to answer anything unless you pay them some small amount upfront. They may be swamped with requests everyday and that's why they do it.

I tried a few randomly chosen UK based firms, but normally they want an upfront £300-500 payment to simply come up with a quote for a full consultation which doesn't look too client-friendly to me.
Try Upwork. If you post your question and a fixed price of say USD 200-300, you should be able to get some answers. A trick here is not to limit yourself to UK advisors as the setup you need is international, and also to start with some simple questons. After all, you want to finf the right advisor.

Latest Threads