Our valued sponsor

Looking for best place to set up a crypto investment company without a need for licensing QUICKLY!

Hi all,
I'm looking for the best and easiest place to set up a business for my crypto investment company. We have already done the ICO.
Essentially it is a PAMM ran through a contract, we pool funds, trade with them, and pay out dividends to investors.

Thanks for any help in advance !

Search the forum for many similar threads!

Maltha, Switzerland and Cyprus are good choice for your crypto investment firm!
Thanks I'm looking at Switzerland at the moment. What is the easiest and cheapest way to register from offshore in Switzerland?

ALSO: I am wondering if we have already done the ICO with no legal framework in place, am I liable to FINES and things like this?

Thanks for your help

Thanks I'm looking at Switzerland at the moment. What is the easiest and cheapest way to register from offshore in Switzerland?
Get some Swiss consultancy firm to help you. In mentor group you find a database of reliable consultancy and service firms that can help you with the setup.

Hi all,
I'm looking for the best and easiest place to set up a business for my crypto investment company. We have already done the ICO.
Essentially it is a PAMM ran through a contract, we pool funds, trade with them, and pay out dividends to investors.

Thanks for any help in advance !
You can consider Bulgaria for new place to set up your business crypto , the tax is law, the authorization license gives you same features as the Lithuanian license

You can consider Bulgaria for new place to set up your business crypto , the tax is law, the authorization license gives you same features as the Lithuanian license

But make sure you understand the tax rules for crypto trading/investing in BG before.
Here's a guide in Bulgarian (use google translate): Наръчник за крипто данъци - Tax Monkey

There are discussions ongoing whether BG is going to raise tax rates by 5% and introduce a progressive income tax regime in order to be able to join eurozone and OECD. Maybe, the will be a decision in the coming days/weeks.

Lots of rules are not clear and subject to interpretation by lawyers/tax officials/accountants, lots of red tape, great problems to find reliable and competent accountants willing to deal with complex business cases, problems with opening corporate bank accounts by foreigners (even with residency), lots of scams related to PoAs.