Our valued sponsor

Looking for business verification solution

KQREG

Jan 21, 2021
Visit site
Hi there,
I am in need to get a new verified business account on one or two of leading gaming marketplaces. I do own my company but need a new account due to changes in regulations in EU in 2021 etc. therefore a soultion of a company that is outside of EU and would get verified would be great as a fresh start. Once account is verified I would buy credentials for this account. It is simply needed to basic sales. Requirements are as provided below:
  • Official company details with name, address, registration and tax numbers
  • Personal details of a company representative and owner: first and last name, date of birth, address, nationality and citizenship
  • Personal document confirming the identity of sole trader: a clear copy of a valid and unexpired ID card, passport, or driving license with a photo.
  • Document confirming the power of attorney for indicated representative.
  • Certificate of incorporation / Business registration
  • Certificate of VAT or TAX number (optional)
  • VAT number
It might be actually any company within EU or offshore that meets the requirements of KYC.
In case I posted in wrong place and this is treated as advertising please advice where I could request such help/service.

All docs listed above, would be pre verified and sent as scanned copies prior to verification, and At what point would all originals be required by you..

Do you intend to have the new business requested for verification attached with a bank acct? Or simply not needed??
cof%¤#

How long is the stated verification process based on the new business requested.??
cig-:,

I would not need originals. All process would simply look like this:
1. You create a new gmail, outlook (or any other) e-mail with name I provide.
2. You sign up at such website.
3. You go through business verification process, upload all required by them docs etc. (they only require bank statement usually no older than 3 months if it is about bank). If it is about jurisdiction it does not matter (UAE, UK, US, Belize etc. all accepted).
4. Once verification is complete (takes usually 48-72h) we arrange payment for example via BTC. I send 50% of payment, then you transfer me login/psw to e-mail address and marketplace account so I can change them. I check it and send the remaining 50%.
5. End of story. Account will sell digital products and withdraw money via BTC so no bank account access needed.

I would not need originals. All process would simply look like this:
1. You create a new gmail, outlook (or any other) e-mail with name I provide.
2. You sign up at such website.
3. You go through business verification process, upload all required by them docs etc. (they only require bank statement usually no older than 3 months if it is about bank). If it is about jurisdiction it does not matter (UAE, UK, US, Belize etc. all accepted).
4. Once verification is complete (takes usually 48-72h) we arrange payment for example via BTC. I send 50% of payment, then you transfer me login/psw to e-mail address and marketplace account so I can change them. I check it and send the remaining 50%.
5. End of story. Account will sell digital products and withdraw money via BTC so no bank account access needed.
cig-:,..good stuff

Huge recommendation and Thank You for VESTANON. Great service. Smooth communication, almost instant replies and got what I needed. Looking forward for next projects.
Many Thanks to @Admin for providing such an outstanding platform, in a world where anonymity is priceless..

@KQREG a delight for handing such a vital opsec to me, happy to execute and deliver as was required..cig-:,thu&¤#

#Gatekeepers

Takers Take,Shakers Shake:cool:rea#44!

Great to be of Service towards executing such a unique opsec as you required..cig-:,

@Admin believes we all have property in ourselves..And to that i steadily and rightly agree...

VESTANON provides an essential service in this crypto world. Setup was easy and he provides timely responses and support. A++ Highly recommended.
Awesome Feedback,many thanks for adopting and using this anonymous servicecig-:, thu&¤#

The OceeTeee

OP please post your outcome, would really like to find a good company that can do this without to pay a fortune for each verification.

Latest Threads