Our valued sponsor

Looking for EU/non-EU card acquirer with high risk appetite

Obuhov

Jan 29, 2019
Visit site
Hi!
I'm working on expanding our acquirer network, so looking for new card acquirers (Visa/MC) to partner with medium/high risk appetite. We are PSP with legal entity in Singapore, but can provide EU legal entity as well.
Would appreciate if you can write your suggestions or offers

Hi!
I'm working on expanding our acquirer network, so looking for new card acquirers (Visa/MC) to partner with medium/high risk appetite. We are PSP with legal entity in Singapore, but can provide EU legal entity as well.

Hi,

I have many acquirers, drop me an email if you wish to discuss your case further.

Hi!
Have you looked at the official Visa and Mastecard website? In the Resources section https://www.offshorecorptalk.com/resources/ in the Mentor Group Gold, you will find a few more acquires to use.

If you can't find this guys e-mail address with the huge banner then I see good luck to run your business!

Latest Threads