Our valued sponsor

Looking for EUR debit card

Well preferably outside of Europe but not necessarily; definitely not licensed in Spain. Less likely to raise any red flags for the tax man, not report, etc.
A lot of cards are provisioned by third parties, and there's many layers from on-ramping to off-ramping.

In layman terms a card may be provisioned by a company in Belize/Canada, but card issuance by a US company under white label, bank offering said card below the layer of the company being in Caribbean, and funds route through US and Canadian fintechs.

In other words, someone somewhere is doing reporting.

in very layman terms : Nowhere to hide

Reactions: MrTambourineBTC
A lot of cards are provisioned by third parties, and there's many layers from on-ramping to off-ramping.

In layman terms a card may be provisioned by a company in Belize/Canada, but card issuance by a US company under white label, bank offering said card below the layer of the company being in Caribbean, and funds route through US and Canadian fintechs.

In other words, someone somewhere is doing reporting.

in very layman terms : Nowhere to hide
I mean, yeah, that's right, but it is one thing to give your data to a place like AdvCash, where you just give your name and send KYC ID document, and different thing to add all your economic information they ask for, like expected income, profession, etc. and TAX ID to a Euope licensed provider.

All info is there but some might be automatically reported or automatically appear in the tax man screen, the other has to be specifically searched for by the taxman...

Regarding UnionPay, I tried to research a little bit and the only semi respectable provider I have found so far is AdvCash, so that might be my best option. They have 1% load up fees not ideal but seems okay.

It's just mostly for online purchases, like trips, or stuff that I cannot pay for in cash basically. We have BTC ATMs in Spain at ridiculously low fees and totally anon (990€ max withdrawal/day). So I can pay for most stuff with cash, but some things that I cannot pay with cash or Bitrefill gift cards I have to pay with debit card.

Just created the account with AdvCash and got it verified, they didn't ask for Tax ID which is very good. Didn't ask for profession, income and other bulls**t.

But the problem I see with their cards is they seem not to be 3DS compatible so that's a big problem in Europe as most online retails require 3DS to allow purchases... Looks like I will have to continue to look for a card!

Last edited:
I mean, yeah, that's right, but it is one thing to give your data to a place like AdvCash, where you just give your name and send KYC ID document, and different thing to add all your economic information they ask for, like expected income, profession, etc. and TAX ID to a Euope licensed provider.

All info is there but some might be automatically reported or automatically appear in the tax man screen, the other has to be specifically searched for by the taxman...

Regarding UnionPay, I tried to research a little bit and the only semi respectable provider I have found so far is AdvCash, so that might be my best option. They have 1% load up fees not ideal but seems okay.

It's just mostly for online purchases, like trips, or stuff that I cannot pay for in cash basically. We have BTC ATMs in Spain at ridiculously low fees and totally anon (990€ max withdrawal/day). So I can pay for most stuff with cash, but some things that I cannot pay with cash or Bitrefill gift cards I have to pay with debit card.

Just created the account with AdvCash and got it verified, they didn't ask for Tax ID which is very good. Didn't ask for profession, income and other bulls**t.

But the problem I see with their cards is they seem not to be 3DS compatible so that's a big problem in Europe as most online retails require 3DS to allow purchases... Looks like I will have to continue to look for a card!

how ridiculous low are those fees for BTC in spain ?
a site that has a list of those ATM’s ?

Are you looking to register on yourself or a nominee solution?
Myself!

how ridiculous low are those fees for BTC in spain ?
a site that has a list of those ATM’s ?
A fee -2% is ridiculous enough?

They vary though, now I think its 2% for selling

Coinatmradar

By -2 I meant positive fee lol getting money for using their services. It happens from time to time

Last edited: