Our valued sponsor

Looking for: modern credit card processing solution for high risk industry.

JohnDoes

Apr 7, 2020
Visit site
Hello everyone :)

I am looking for payment processing solution for my small adult business. My estimated monthly cashflow will be around 150k$. Business works like Onlyfans. Someone posts content on my site, others buy it. I charge for the service and most of funds go to content owner.

Main reqs:
  • Accepting USD & EUR
  • Recurring payments
  • Easy and highly convertible checkout form without many fields like address, zip, and etc.
  • Easy payout solution for fast payments to content owners.
Plz help me to find. Thanks ;)

Can I ask, why don't you use CCBILL, Verotel and some of the major Adult payment processors like 90% of the rest do in your industry?

Does the content you sell requires you to have a license or permission from the producer to sell it like you do?

Can I ask, why don't you use CCBILL, Verotel and some of the major Adult payment processors like 90% of the rest do in your industry?

Does the content you sell requires you to have a license or permission from the producer to sell it like you do?

Verotel asks insane 15,5% plus 1,5% for recurring.

CCbill asks less, but per my research, they don't have easy payment form. They require address, city, state, zip, from customer. It is not good for mobile users. Maybe I'm wrong.

Last edited:
are you sure they accept Adult business @magicmat

I am looking for payment processing solution for my small adult business. My estimated monthly cashflow will be around 150k$. Business works like Onlyfans. Someone posts content on my site, others buy it. I charge for the service and most of funds go to content owner.

Main reqs:
  • Accepting USD & EUR
  • Recurring payments
  • Easy and highly convertible checkout form without many fields like address, zip, and etc.
Plz help me to find. Thanks ;)

Which one did you go with?
Any feedback?

Main reqs:
  • Accepting USD & EUR
  • Recurring payments
Plz help me to find. Than
Did you find someone?

In market you can find many of them. You should check their background before say Yes.

I recently got many proposals from payment processors and from them I chose one for now. They surprised me by providing a customised offer. But I'm still looking into them.

Your business model and where you and your company are from is the first thing they look for.

Yes Cardinity accept adult businesses. 3.5% to 4.5% charges.
do they issue direct merchant accounts / MIDs or do they do 3rd party billing like ccbill and many other do?

Latest Threads