Our valued sponsor

Looking for options on how to own a legit PayPal account

mrrm

Oct 26, 2018
Visit site
I'm from a country where PayPal isn't supported.
I need a legit account where I intend of doing legal transactions only. It can be under my name, doesn't have to be anonymous or with darks.

What I always did so far is:
1. Create a PayPal account.
2. Add a bank account and credit card from Payoneer (or LeoPay, but LeoPay stopped supporting my country so now I need a new solution)
3. Get my account limited once I hit the $2000 limit.
4. Create a new account and repeat the process.

But they started automatically limiting my new accounts once I enter one of my bank accounts or credit cards. I used to recycle the same accounts previously. And I used up every account that I had access to. I've created about a dozen PayPal accounts till now and all are limited.

Any suggestions on what I should do? Do I find a new EMI that supports PayPal and continue what I've been doing? EMI for withdraw from Paypal
Is there some kind of a paid service where I can temporarily use a PayPal account while paying a fee or whatever?
I do about $1000 in transactions per month.

I'm open to any suggestions and ideas. Thanks!

No it was more like that you can use 2co to receive paypal payments, that may be a better solution for you. Otherwise you will need to sort something out with a better setup for PayPal. What country are you from if you want to post it here?

Latest Threads