Our valued sponsor

looking for possible solutions

guadalupefund

Jun 22, 2020
Visit site
I am a long time crypto holder but the cgt here in the uk is around 40% so selling to fiat is just not an option could anyone suggest the best setup to cash out for the smallest tax bills, whether it be through a company setup offshore or just a residence in a lower crypto tax country i am open to all suggestions and recommendations, i would eventually like to purchase real estate and inject profits into my consulting business. any help would be appreciated.

you can set up a holding company in malta or uae, but bank outside those countries though
there is also switzerland where you can inject equity capital of a company with crypto natively

solution depends on the amounts of course as everything has costs

re-read my previous answer. Once again, with the right set up and contacts, most things in life are possible. Unfortunately, I am in the same business industry as you are, (slightly different) but I am not going to disclose that sensitive set up on a message board. If you would like to become a client, I am more than happy to outline if for you. :)

Rule #1 in finance, never say never...

Why not cash out via p2p and utilize deposits as a capital enhancement to a company formed in a tax friendly jurisdiction into a EMI that aggressively works for its clients asset protection?

I would be in favour of this idea so lets say i cash out a few grand at a time and inject it straight into my company as capital, how would i go about documenting the capital if ever asked, i apologise if I sound clueless to be quite frank I am. do you have any recommendations of a tax friendly jurisdiction compatible with bringing my funds back over to european countries such as lets just say Spain for investment purposes

Again, generically speaking, there are specific jurisdictions in the far east that make excellent places to set up a corp and very flexible in this regards. These jurisdictions are friendly and those companies will allow you to open an EMI or retail account (no recommended but possible) account in the proper jurisdiction that meets your ultimate asset goals. Funds can be declared in a variety of ways, again very generally speaking, once funds have "funded" this new company, you will have a corporate entity in place to move forward with an investment strategy. Depending on your strategy, trust can be formed, corp can own assets to include real estate, etc. There are various options but that depends on your ultimate goal to be honest. Again, very general answers here. Hope this at least paints a picture of what is possible.