Our valued sponsor

Looking for PRO service in Dubai

Reactions: uplana
Would be great with a small list of 3 - 4 pros that can help and from where we could pick some.

I Just went through the process.

First of all, pass the medical test, take studio photo (and ask for digital versions as well) then use all of it to renew your visa via your freezone (mine has a website but it was delay because they forgot to send the shareholder certificate to GFRFAD).
Once the visa is renewed, just go to a typing center and renew your Eid. Once you see that your card has been printed and received the tracking number, contact Zajel and ask to get your ID from their center directly. Without f**k up, the whole process takes 4-5 days.

Few tips : smart Salem is more expensive but you received the result in 30 min and they are valid for 3 months.
The photo studio in mall of emirates does 100 ID photos a hour. They print them for you and also send your all requested formats (as they differ a bit between agencies or purposes), it's convenient.
The al quoz typing center is fast and efficient, they are open quite late as well. You can also make the ID delivery there but to avoid any delivery error I preferred to fetch it myself.

Reactions: wonderfulboy
I ended up doing it myself. It's quite easy and straightforward. This is the process for IFZA:

1. Get the medical test. I did it at Smart Salem DIFC because it's fast, convenient and they also have Amer center right there. But you can also get the medical somewhere cheaper.
2. Do Emirates ID renewal applications at Amer or any other typing centers. I read somewhere that you need to have your medical results before doing this step, it's not true. You can do it simultaneously. You do need a picture and they seem to prefer a digital version that you will email or Whatsapp to the guy at the counter.
3. Send a copy of your medical test and Emirates ID application to IFZA. It's just filling out a form online and uploading the documents.
4. If everything is in order, they will process your visa and you will receive it by email. No need to do visa stamping anymore! It's all online.
5. Once your visa is approved, they will issue your renewed Emirates ID and you can have it delivered to your address OR to some Amer center of your choosing. There's one right in front of the airport for those not living in Dubai.

Timeline:

- 1 day for Medical test + Emirates ID application + uploading forms to IFZA.
- 3 business days for visa issuance IF all your documents are in order.
- 2 business days to receive Emirates ID after visa approval. (I think this was a bit faster than usual).