Our valued sponsor

Looking for the best offshore incorporation to meet my needs

which

Offshore Agent
Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi to all, I'm new here and really happy such a forum exists.

We are looking for a place where

- The web-hosting services are very reliable ,redundant and fast, it is better if there are competitive voip services but not required.

- No taxes

- Anonymous corporation (shareholders are impossible to be known)

- We do not have to be residents of the country

- Reliable international banks, not too hard to open a bank account and get the money out of the country

So far it seems like Panama is the way to go, I was wondering if you had different thoughts about that?

Thanks!

Hi,

no we won't provide webhosting services, but our websites attract a lot of customers around the world and we require high speed and reliable hosting. Regarding the servers, it needs to be in a place where the laws are not too restrictive, everything is confidential and its not possible for foreign people to close them. (it is not gambling/warez/adult)

So in short, we don't need the servers to be anywhere specifically.

It seems Panama is indeed the ideal place for your business. Also I noted that your business is not related to gambling,warez,adult then you still don't want to reveal what your business is which makes it difficult to guide you in any directions others than the one you already suggested at your own.

Well our company is a mix of telecommunication and a website. Since it is hard to respect every single laws in every single country, we would like to go somewhere where we won't always be bothered. I don't really know how to say more without writing exactly what we are doing, which i would prefer to avoid doing for now. Do you have any other suggestions based on that ?

I see that on this forum Cyprus and Seychelles are the countries that are the most liked. Do you know if these countries have reliable high speed webhosting ?

Alternative, a foreign (non resident) Cyprus company is exempted from tax. Also you can find a good, stable and fast hosting center for your servers there.

Admin said:
Alternative, a foreign (non resident) Cyprus company is exempted from tax. Also you can find a good, stable and fast hosting center for your servers there.
Is it possible to own the company anonymously ? And are the laws there comparable to the Internet Privacy Laws of Panama ?

Well, you may have nominees appointed so your name will not appear anywhere public, otherwise a Seychelles Holding for instant is used as an tool and additional layer to protect privacy in a Cyprus company.

Panama companies have a better privacy protection than a Cyprus company from the beginning, however, a Seychelles company again offers better privacy than a Panamanian company.

You may want to explore each offshore jurisdictions possibility and compare them with your goals and what else you try to achieve. It is a general misunderstanding that registering a offshore company is a product you can buy from the shelf, that's defiantly not the case. What shall this table show you and how should it ever be possible to to show a table of offshore companies and offshore jurisdictions that will help you achieve your goals? I'm asking, because if you find such a table I would greatly appreciate if you can share it with me, only requirement I have is that it will show exactly how it can help achieving my personal goals ;) As you may see, it's not possible.

The key is to carefully determ what your goals are and your requirements. Once done check the different offshore jurisdictions i.e. Panama, Seychelles, Mauritius, Cyprus, Belize, BVI, St. Vincent, Jersey etc. etc. pick the one that fit's your needs and you are good.

And more over, if you really looking for privacy and not stringent regulations, then stay far from EU (which includes Cyprus and while Jersey is not a part of the European Union but has a special relationship with it, being treated as part of the European Community for the purposes of free trade in goods) and US.

Well I found one table, but it doesn't

<>

(sorry the forum doesnt let me post a url)

Maybe you will find it helpful as well. I was hoping you guys would know a more complete one

Last edited by a moderator:
which said:
well, i've been asked to post the link by a VIP member. Anyways, there is a table that I found on the web, it was comparing seychelles, belize, panama and bvi on like 40 different points. I was hoping for one that compares other jurisdictions as well.

Well, even a VIP member asking for links from a user who isn't allowed to post links yet makes it less a violation of the forum rules. Also being the first link you post to be a link to a competitor of ours makes the situation not better. Hope the forum rules are clear. At the moment our competitors are crossing this forum desperately to get access to potential clients and don't make hold from hidden advertising or PM spam, so we have to heavily moderated this forum.

I didn't ask you to post a link to a competitor nor did I ask for a table that shows this. I believe that if a company try to picture the differences between the hundred's of offshore jurisdictions then it will be useless since how will this all fit to exact the requirements you have. Also only a source from a transparent source i.e. wikipedia or similar service would be valid.

The most important point here is that you will need to be clear and go into details in regards to what exactly one try to achieve. Tables and general information will not help you that much to figure out what offshore jurisdiction and company will fit your needs.

On a daily basis we receive inquiries similar to this sample: I need a offshore company and offshore bank account, what are the costs? - Well this is useless for us and we can't answer this questions because;

- We don't know what the client seek to achive

- We don't know which offshore or even onshore jurisdiction he is looking into

- We don't know what business activity he is into

Latest Threads