Our valued sponsor

Looking for the best solution, formation + bank account for internet income

rambolife

Offshore Agent
Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi everybody, ive been reading here (and all around the web) for awhile.. great forum!

So the thing is.. everybody is telling me something different about each company/bank/location, so i would like to advise with you guys about my best option.

Im looking to incorporate & create a bank account as quickly as possible - assign a nominee and be "undetectable" which isn't my main concern.

My main concern is that I generate income in various ways, selling services online, selling website, doing affiliation with products, clickbank and so on..

Having a swift number and credit card to cash out is key, but I also want a bank that will not process each transfer slowly and with too much care - what I mean is, i heard that most offshore banks needs to see some sort of proof of where the money is coming from.. and i do not generate any invoices or what so ever.

ive seen the sticky threads and would like to get going with a package that suits me, i will most defiantly would like to charge future customers (in the US) via paypal / mb / 2check out if thats an option..

Do you know what is my best solution? is it hong kong / BVI / BELIZE / Caribbean / combination ?

P.S I can pay immediately with money bookers, so thats also a factor..

Thnk you all for any help!

Well, what I would look at is what location / offshore jurisdiction fits best your needs, for most a Seychelles or Belize company works perfectly out. In regards to banking there are a lot of options available, we still recommend Cyprus banking but good alternatives are as well Mauritius and Liechtenstein.

Thanks for your review Clemens, did you ever incorporated a HK company?

Latest Threads