Our valued sponsor

Looking for the payment processor

Best in your situation is to look at what your competitors do and which processors they use. I know most of them are using Russian processors for this type of business.

That said, I also know we have some users around that may be able to help i.e. @AlexPCS @MichaelUniq @Shories and more.

Best in your situation is to look at what your competitors do and which processors they use. I know most of them are using Russian processors for this type of business.

That said, I also know we have some users around that may be able to help i.e. @AlexPCS @MichaelUniq @Shories and more.
Thanks! Many of them using Cardinity, but for some reason they do not approve me :( can`t understand why. I see that they approve very bad and zero traffic websites

Try with

There are even more in the resource database in mentor group gold, but can't find them right now.

Try with

There are even more in the resource database in mentor group gold, but can't find them right now.
Many thanks!

Sorry, I forgot to say. We work on spanish speaking market. Spain, All Latin America, USA.