Our valued sponsor

Looking investors

Money king

Jan 26, 2022
Germany
Visit site
Hello there,

One of the crypto start-up is looking for investors. Does anyone have any trusted investor leads?

The platform is quite famous and has been operational since 2018 in all geos.

Please PM for more info. Thank you.

Why don't they crowdfund etc? Where are they based and licensed since 2018?

You come to wrong place for this.

Reactions: Simon4466
Why don't they crowdfund, etc.? Where are they based and licenced as of 2018?

You came to the wrong place for this.
Thank you for your reply.

They are located in Estonia. I can't reveal their names. More details by PM. backed by a single investor. Now they were tweaking updates on their platform.

They are planning a big transformation and landing with a few products. For this, they need serious investors.

1. Why don't they crowdfund like other platforms?
2. Are they licensed?

Reactions: Money king
Could you recommend a crowdfunding provider for those platforms?

See below.

Licensed by Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) of Republic of Estonia.

Ok cool.

Search the web. You got crowdcube etc etc. But not to be rude but it sounds like they are NOT at all ready to do anything.

You need to find a startup accelerator and get onboard an industry mentor. He or she can guide you through the whole startup phase through initial seed funding through to Series A,B, C etc and then exit. Don't try and do it alone.

Go to a site like F6S set the business up on it and get right people involved. Don't make mistake of thinking you can go it alone. You need industry insiders to guide you through the whole process or your doomed.

They require serious investors who are ready to fund serious projects. Their urgent concern is to find an individual investor to move further. And later, consider the above suggestions.

Anyone interested in funding a crypto project, please show me your interest via Pm. Thank you.

Do you have an investor prospect with key accounting data and key figures for the future?

Reactions: Money king
Do you have an investor prospect with key accounting data and key figures for the future?
Yes, we do have the prospects with key accounting data. And our growth stages and future vision can be identified from our prospects. If you would like to receive more information about the project and our company, I would like to offer you a chat or suggest to me the medium that you would be interested in using to discuss this.

They require serious investors who are ready to fund serious projects.

They and you don't sound serious sadly. However people on that site I gave are serious. If this crypto company are talking to you and all you do is come on this forum looking for investors it says it all.

Their urgent concern is to find an individual investor to move further. And later, consider the above suggestions.

They have been operational since 2018 and its now urgent sounds like they are clueless or fishy.

Anyone interested in funding a crypto project, please show me your interest via Pm. Thank you.

Oh no you don't with this BS. I told you sites to go to and proper process. However your choosing to find random sucker here to fleece.

P.S Don't try and solicit funds from people here like that ns2.

Have a nice day.

They and you don't sound serious sadly. However people on that site I gave are serious. If this crypto company are talking to you and all you do is come on this forum looking for investors it says it all.

They have been operational since 2018 and its now urgent sounds like they are clueless or fishy.

Oh no you don't with this BS. I told you sites to go to and proper process. However your choosing to find random sucker here to fleece.

P.S Don't try and solicit funds from people here like that ns2.

Have a nice day.

Yes, your right. We are trying that. I see many potential investors and business people here. What if someone wants to invest? We are not going to take funds immediately. We will examine all the parameters. Then only can we take a decision.

Yes, your right. We are trying that. I see many potential investors and business people here. What if someone wants to invest?

If you want to advertise something you are offering then speak to @James Spader.

If you are trying to hunt down investors then this is not the right forum for you. Please refrain from soliciting for investors in threads.