Our valued sponsor

I'm a literal newbie so kindly be patient and take me through the whole process. Which country will be best for hosting a company to forward my money to that i'm making through an adult website. And then If possible- legally, send it to a company in India. What documents will i require, how will it work out, how much money would the whole process cost from base to finish, how much time it'll take and lastly who's the trusted website/person to do this with because there are a tons of scammer when it comes to this. Forgot the most important thing to mention. Can this whole process be done anonymously? If not then is there a possible way to conceal the identity so there's no legal way to bring out my name even if things go south?

IMHO, LibertyVPS and their offshore hosting solutions will suit your needs. They accept Bitcoin and other digital currency.
Well, database set-up is pretty straightforward, ftp is no problem and the site has performed flawlessly since I set it up. All problems have been solved as soon and nicely as I could expect, with a real-time support.