I totally agree with what you said. I have a truly respect for Poland and was just hoping it could be different from my origin country. I mean I could improve my taxation ..Your only other option is to either move to a different country or to pretend that things are different from how they really are.
1. LLC (salary and dividends are taxed the same in Poland)
I would like to have LLC for liability but there are some big cons in Poland:
- Difficult to close the LLC in case of (ok let's forget it)
- I need a second shareholder with 5% to save some ZUS (ok let's put someone from family, even if I don't like)
- BIG taxes
You have a turnover of 37 000 PLN/month (8400€) and finally in your pocket after personal taxes, you finish with 12 348 PLN (2806€).
It's a "loss" of 67%. It's unbelievable. I mean, nothing is optimised and I am sure it's possible to do something else?
2. LLC + B2B Contract (soletrader)
- Unlimited liability because of the soletrader part
- Needs to maintain 2 structures
All included (company + personal level), it's 10 000 PLN (2300€) taxes per month.
So it's 27% taxation. So basically, I have the same with one structure in France with everything in dividends (SASU IR).
This is the best solution but I still think it's not a good one and not the best possible.
Yes, I understood that. I don't want to pretend another reality. I want to get some knowledges and do things legally.Your only other option is to either move to a different country or to pretend that things are different from how they really are.
If I am totally OK with that, which countries do you really recommend in my case?
Thank you in advance for your time.