Our valued sponsor

Loyal bank in liquidation/Icard

Pup

Nov 21, 2020
Visit site
Hello guys,

Really nice forum ! A quick question: we need to receive a little amount (around 1,7k) from Loyal Bank in Liquidation (it's a dividend from our past current account there), we currently work with Paysera, Icard and some other EMI; till now any problems at all. Due the small amount we don't want to open an other business account, do you think that Icard could be okay ? They'll pay in USD currency.

USD is high risk for every EMI. Have documentation ready and only use the EMI you are willing to lose access too if things go wrong.

Thank you Martin, yes I know it's too expensive and not convenient open a new account only for this transaction. Take into account that we have some other cost if we accept the dividend from Loyal Bank such as: documents certified and shipping cost.

@Martin Everson so I received a mail today from Loyal Bank too I think I have around the same amount of money as Pup. I received a payment there from a client, and I actually didn't even ask to get the funds back. My understanding is that if they don't hear back from me, they will use my data on file for CRS purposes, which I would not want to, but I still don't have all the documents from the UAE as things are taking ages to get done. I also changed the company status from IBC to LLC so it's not the same company anymore, and I would definitely want to avoid issues with TW which is my only bank at the moment, I did all the KYC stuff in january and if you say that a USD transfer is dangerous. Can I simply give them my data and tell them to keep the money?I also don't think it would be wise to get started my relationship with a UAE bank by receiving funds from Loyal bank, what do you think? Should I open an account with advcash or something like that to receive the money?

Can I simply give them my data and tell them to keep the money?

It will most likely then become a dormant account and go to regulator to hold indefinately.

I also don't think it would be wise to get started my relationship with a UAE bank by receiving funds from Loyal bank, what do you think?

Don't bring near that bank then.

Should I open an account with advcash or something like that to receive the money?

Yes

Have send endless emails to them, no response any longer. better write off your money.

Reactions: Pup
Have send endless emails to them, no response any longer. better write off your money.
The funny thing is that when they started, it looked like there was money for everyone. Since I didn't want CRS issues I went above and beyond to tell them to keep my money and update my residence on file to Dubai as I had the EJARI as a Proof of Residence, probably wasted my time doing that

Reactions: Pup
I wrote them over 3 weeks ago for the fourth unanswered time and just got this from Loysl today:
Dear Depositor,

We wish you a safe and happy new year.

Also, apologies for the delayed response.

As the review process of incoming documents from depositors progresses, and other matters continue to be examined, we do express our apologies for the length of time between our correspondence.

We are performing many final reviews of documents and will provide you with an update as shortly.

We thank you for your continued patience during this time.

Kind Regards,

Latest Threads