Our valued sponsor

Luxembourg citizenship, now what?

A2xTrad

Aug 7, 2018
Visit site
I obtained Luxembourg citizenship few years ago, I'm a business owner in a Europe country and have another business in USA.

Do you think this Luxembourg citizenship could be useful for a legit setup with my businesses or it doesn't change anything?

Thank you

If you didn't previously have EU citizenship, you now have easy access to Cyprus, Malta, Ireland, Portugal, and other jurisdictions with various tax incentives.

The value of your new citizenship is relative to the citizenship you had before. Citizenship by itself is usually not a big deal, unless we're talking about sanctioned or high-risk countries.

If you didn't previously have EU citizenship, you now have easy access to Cyprus, Malta, Ireland, Portugal, and other jurisdictions with various tax incentives.

The value of your new citizenship is relative to the citizenship you had before. Citizenship by itself is usually not a big deal, unless we're talking about sanctioned or high-risk countries.
I'm already citizen of another EU country, so I guess it won't be that much useful...

I was more wondering about the idea of owning a Lux company to own my other assets/companies, it that would help to be citizen, but not sure...

How did you obtain it?
Because my ancestors were from Luxembourg