Our valued sponsor

Mail forwarding

BTCNG

Sep 27, 2018
Visit site
Hi

Assuming I will open a bank account in the USA (lets assume I will be able to open it and I have a US address of a friend to use for opening it) and since I'm not living in the USA I will just need also a mail forwarding service to scan postage and email me, and\or sending physical mails like credit\debit cards that will be sent from my bank to be sent to an address outside the USA – which good and reliable mail forwarding company you can recommend on?

I couldn't find in the forum any good suggestion for that but I'm sure some are using good services that are out there.

Can someone help?

That has become very difficult:
Many addresses are registered as mail forwarders with USPS. Many banks check that and won't even send a card to such an address.
Furthermore, many mail forwarding providers will no longer forward debit/credit cards due to concerns about money laundering.
It would be much easier if you could use a friend's address, or pay some lawyer or accountant for that.

Many addresses are registered as mail forwarders with USPS. Many banks check that and won't even send a card to such an address.
Furthermore, many mail forwarding providers will no longer forward debit/credit cards due to concerns about money laundering.
It would be much easier if you could use a friend's address, or pay some lawyer or accountant for that.
why he don't use registered agent for that ?

Are you sure?
I will use a friend's address for the account opening (and I understood that this is what banks needs - they wont OPEN the account for you unless you have a physical residential address to show them), but for postage I thought that they are OK with that and it can even be a PO box. Meaning - for the account opening I have a physical residential address (and that's mandatory in the bank), but for deliveries of postage and cards I really prefer a mail forwarding services.

Still - there is no solution for this postage issue with services that will accept, scan to you and / or send you cards from the bank???

Still - there is no solution for this postage issue with services that will accept, scan to you and / or send you cards from the bank???

It's really a YMMV thing.

It's not only about P.O. Boxes. Some addresses (which will look like residential addresses!) are registered with USPS as mail forwarder agencies. Some banks check for that, some don't.
You may get lucky and find a bank that ships to such an address - but then the next risk is that the mail forwarding company won't forward a letter if it contains a debit/credit card.
Of course since there are many mail forwarding companies, you may still get lucky. All I'm saying is, there's a lot of things that all have to work out in your favor, so your chances for success are higher if you don't use a "mass market" provider, but rather ask someone to receive your mail for you.
Many banks can also ship replacement cards directly to overseas addresses.