Our valued sponsor

Majid Al Futtaim Accepts Crypto at 29 Shopping Malls and 13 Hotels in Partnership With Binance

troubled soul

Pro Member
Aug 23, 2020
Visit site
Reactions: erni

Masterstroke.
Majid Al Futtaim is big player in Dubai. They are in almost every business. Means you can live comfortably with crypto in Dubai
hmmm, so it's binance pay? means you need to be KYC'd to use the service and you pay using binance's system, their is no proof that you are paying using real crypto.

Not any different from established payment processors other than when you use binance pay, you are using "crypto", although I believe that these are paper cryptos not real ones.

Reactions: troubled soul
If you have a clean record and opened your accounts with KYC no problems should rise. But you never know.

That is true... but authorities are after all and during the next years I believe it is going to be ultra difficult to avoid KYC when using crypto.

Whatever with the KYC, it's something in the right direction to support the cryptocurrency!
No it is not. It is support of cryptocurrency in name only.
I would rather use my credit cards instead.

If you have a clean record and opened your accounts with KYC no problems should rise. But you never know.
It works until one day you are shut. And such shut downs are becoming increasingly common.

The days of Binance are over, they routinely block and freeze assets of people according to twitter, and proactively engage with authorities around the world (which i guess is good, unless you are innocent and then are about to deal with lawyers for a few years proving it).
Yes, since last summer at best. I would not use them at all.

Maybe it is the new way for the type of businesses to make extra money

• Haha
Reactions: jafo

Masterstroke.
Majid Al Futtaim is big player in Dubai. They are in almost every business. Means you can live comfortably with crypto in Dubai
I sometimes see that buying a property in Dubai with crypto is possible. How about renting? Is this common?

Suggestions on how to best cash out in crypto? My crypto is non-kyc and hasn't touched an exchange.
There are local exchanges where you can exchange crypto for cash like coinsfera (they are fantastic, their fess are a little bit high tho, but can be negotiable) for example,
paxful and binance P2P also works if you don't mind doing KYC there.

Last edited:
Interesting. I wasn't aware of Coinsfera. Thank you.
no problem :)
I forgot to mention, that they (Coinsfera) also allow real estate purchaces with them via crypto, I don't know about renting tho, but it might be possible, the guys there are professionals (ask for Jaweed, he is awesome) and they may be able to help you with the rental situation.

Good luck

no problem :)
I forgot to mention, that they (Coinsfera) also allow real estate purchaces with them via crypto, I don't know about renting tho, but it might be possible, the guys there are professionals (ask for Jaweed, he is awesome) and they may be able to help you with the rental situation.

Good luck
Awesome. Thank you ser.

Out of interest (hope you don't mind), you work in crypto or more of a side-thing?

Out of interest (hope you don't mind), you work in crypto or more of a side-thing?
It depends on how you look at it. If you are asking about me doing day trading and Crypto being my only source of income, then the answer is no.
And if you are asking if my business operations involve dealing with crypto, then yes.
Crypto is an integral part of my business operations across MENA/EU/ASIA, hence middleEuroAsia ;) .

Reactions: debudubai

Latest Threads