Our valued sponsor

Make your vote, Bitcoin will hit 18K now?

Would you think the Bitcoin will hit:

• 18,000 USD within this week?

Votes: 37 68.5%
  • 24,000 USD within this week?

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • 32,000 USD within this week?

Votes: 6 11.1%

• Total voters
1) Bitcoin failed as an alternative electronic currency, which was its originally intended purpose (see the original whitepaper).

2) After re-inventing itself, Bitcoin then failed as a store of value uncorrelated with traditional financial markets.

His belief was a common one among the crypto faithful — that bitcoin provides a store of value uncorrelated with traditional financial markets.

That’s turned out to be a risky gamble, with digital currencies now moving in lockstep with stocks and other assets plunging amid fears of an aggressive interest rate hiking cycle from the Federal Reserve.

What will the Bitcoin cult promote as Bitcoin's next re-invented purpose? Perhaps a new poll is needed.

Now, this is really worrisome:
Cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase Global Inc.. said on Tuesday it would slash 18% of its workforce, or about 1,100 jobs, as part of efforts to rein in costs amid volatile market conditions.
In a filing on Tuesday, the company said it expects to incur about $40 million to $45 million in total restructuring expenses, substantially all related to employee severance and other termination benefits.

Coinbase last month reported a 35% slump in total revenue to $1.17 billion for the three months ended March 31, missing analyst expectations and weighing on investor sentiment.

Why would a crypto exchange slash its workforce by nearly twenty percent -- unless it was also participating in dangerous crypto trading? During an immense period of volatility, a crypto exchange (or any other trading house) should be rolling in cash from the increased trading volumes and the increased revenue from trading fees. In other words, volatile market conditions should add to the profitability of any trading exchange, not reduce it. Something does not smell right.

Last edited:
Reactions: jjrapy
Uhmmm afaik 1 btc = 1 btc since 2009 taha"¤%
Yes, and an ounce of gold today is the same as an ounce of gold in 1850. It is just worth $2,000, instead of $20.

Yes, and a 1980 Chevrolet Suburban is still a 1980 Chevrolet Suburban today. It is just worth a bit less.

Clown World.jpg

And so 1 dollar, euro, chf bill is still 1. What’s the point if you need to change it into fiat ?
I don’t need to do that.
You have less and less fiat.
Incorrect: I see a $ value beside btc that changes. I don’t have fiat.
Or in the perfect crypto world inflation doesn’t exist? Lol
Some coins are inflationary, some are not. For example the centralized shitcoin known as USD is very much inflationary and the CAO managing it is run by psychos governed by a senile guy called Brandon. No one even knows their balance sheet rof/%

• Haha
I don’t need to do that.

Incorrect: I see a $ value beside btc that changes. I don’t have fiat.

Some coins are inflationary, some are not. For example the centralized shitcoin known as USD is very much inflationary and the CAO managing it is run by psychos governed by a senile guy called Brandon. No one even knows their balance sheet rof/%
Ok, so you live entirely on crypto. The property you were selling still has the same price in btc?

Reactions: Golden Fleece
Some coins are inflationary, some are not. For example the centralized shitcoin known as USD is very much inflationary
Yes, that is why the USD has gained value over the past year, while Bitcoin has lost about 60% of its value. Nice logic.

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts. The facts are very clear.

And as jjrapy already pointed out, all of your property is now worth 60% less when sold for Bitcoin. So, your argument in that regard is utterly nonsensical.

Yes, and an ounce of gold today is the same as an ounce of gold in 1850. It is just worth $2,000, instead of $20.
Yes and it is as useful today as it was in 1850: you can build pretty little things to try to please chicks. Usually with low rate of success if not coupled with more or less colored stones.
Yes, and a 1980 Chevrolet Suburban is still a 1980 Chevrolet Suburban today. It is just worth a bit less.

View attachment 3841
Aaaa the Silverado ki#¤% priceless

Ok, so you live entirely on crypto. The property you were selling still has the same price in btc?
Yes, it can be yours for 50 btc

View attachment 3841
The 1980 suburban chevrolet might fetch a lot in an auction as a vintage car by the way if not now then definitely by 2050.

Reactions: JohnnyDoe
Yes, that is why the USD has gained value over the past year, while Bitcoin has lost about 60% of its value. Nice logic.
Bitcoin rate in USD changed 60% in a year, so what? Only good for me that I keep converting USD into btc at lower prices.
Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts. The facts are very clear.

And as jjrapy already pointed out, all of your property is now worth 60% less when sold for Bitcoin. So, your argument in that regard is utterly nonsensical.
But I am not going to sell all of my property.

• Haha

Latest Threads