Our valued sponsor

Makes it sense to take some of the big law firms to form a offshore company?

lavel

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold
Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
I contacted some of the large international law firms (just out of curiosity) to ask them what they would charge to setup a Seychelles company and to help figuring out my needs.

Starting fee to be deposited before we ever get started is USD 10.000 after that we can speak:eek:mg:

Yes, it makes sense, if you are a big client in need of frequent legal advice. $10,000 is a lot for an average person but it's a small sum for a large corporation in need of advanced tax planning.

Keep in mind that most CSPs are not legal professionals. They are compliance professionals or otherwise experienced in offshore legislation, but they are not qualified to give you any sort of legal advice.

There are law firms that offer it for a lot less than $10,000, but it's still going to be more expensive than a regular CSP.

Agreed Zqq. If there is significant money at stake then you must ensure that you consult with an attorney in addition to a tax adviser(s). Many consumers forget that offshore services is a financial product with inherent risks. Consumers should take all reasonable steps to ensure that they manage that risk!

Agree with most of all. I doubt that the majority of the audience that this forum attracts to read the threads, have this kind of money available or that they are even in a position that they need to establish such complex offshore entity structures. Those who have, pay their attorney before they post on this forum :hello:

Latest Threads