Mentor Group for anonymity!

lavel

Offshore Agent
Business Angel
Mentor Group
Enjoy the Club - I will soon be with you guys just counting the coins :)

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Hello everyone, I have been reading the forum during the last few years and finally I joined the mentor group! I just have sent my payment in BTC and can't wait to see what I can learn from you guys!
Enjoy your stay and thank you for supporting the forum ;)

happyjohn

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Entrepreneur
Mentor Group
Enjoy as much as I do my friend, everytime I get back in there I learn something new thu&¤#

burden

I have not regret the mentor group payment. Will you update your list soon? I see the guide from @blueweb can you please answer my questions?

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
I have not regret the mentor group payment. Will you update your list soon? I see the guide from @blueweb can you please answer my questions?
What list exactly do you mean? I assume the list of Trusted Service Providers, if so, I do it when I find some.

aage

Offshore Agent
Entrepreneur
I consider mentor but want to know if there is information there that is unable to be found elsewhere?

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
I consider mentor but want to know if there is information there that is unable to be found elsewhere?
That is exactly what it is about. You will also find lists not public available and new information is on its way.

I just setup a new thread there with EMI's and Bank Accounts, different from what you find here public, It is available here once you have mentor group access.

Last edited:

Latest Threads