Our valued sponsor

Mentor Group for anonymity!

TurnedToRobot

Pro Member
Jun 19, 2016
Visit site
mentor-group-offshorecorptalk-com.jpg

Hi Admin and folks :D

I just want to push the Mentor Group a little. I know some people here find it less attractive to join the mentor group because they could not find what they were looking for. Others are happy with their subscription, me included.

If you are looking for tax advice or advice from an professional, Mentor Group may not be for you. If you are looking for TOTAL PRIVACY, tricks and hint's on how to stay under the radar, Mentor Group is 4 YOU!!!

Don't expect people to spoon feed you there, I tried and got rude replies because my questions were to, let's say, general. So I spent some hours reading the threads, I even read the very old threads, they may be from the very beginning of this forum, and thought it wasn't useful. Then I went to an EMI provider, first time I had to look into it and figure out it was impossible for me (unless I pay a lot of money) to provide all the documents required.!! Even if I provided the docs and info my entire person was revealed on the Internet!

So I looked into a company setup in the UK, it's cheap & fast! I like it. Again, lot's of personal information and documents had to be provided.

I put it all on hold for a while because I couldn't get the big overview of all of this. So I went back to this forum and the mentor group. Start reading everything again and then stupi#21BANGstupi#21 I got it.

It took me lot's of time, lost money and was frustrated sometimes, but today I'm happy for every minut and € I put into it.

Maybe it can help a few people here fin4774"fin4774"

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your feedback ;) I'm happy to read that you are satisfied with your purchase.

I agree with OP - I'm happy for my membership. Working something out already thanks to this wonderful forum.
Good to hear that, thanks :)

I paid €95 using BTC to you, please upgrade :) 3rd time I pay for it.
Thank you for the payment, as you may have noticed, I made an account upgrade. Enjoy your stay.

Maybe it's good idea to set up some screening / verification before giving access to the mentor group. You never know who is on the other side of the discussion.
Yes it could be a good idea. We also considered that it's not possible any longer to signup for Mentor Group unless you have been a member here for X month with X posts.

Can I join the Mentor Group? Or do I need to stay longer here? I am not sure will be useful for me or not!
You can join anytime, also as a new member.

Reactions: myhand
I agree with OP - I'm happy for my membership. Working something out already thanks to this wonderful forum.
Second that, have learned lot's during the time I have been here :)

It's worth it if you don't know where to start or what it is you are talking about:)

I have a read a lot of threads and information in the Mentor Group since the first time I paid for access to it.

For someone that wasn't knowledge about darks, setup of offshore companies and open bank accounts it was a real help much more worth then the 95€ paid to gain access.

For anyone who don't know where to start and where ANOMYITY and PRIVACY is written in CAPITAL LETTERS it is a must. The information and help you can get within the Mentor Group is worth it.

Just my 2cents;)

@Admin change title to include REVIEW Mentor Group and ask people that are members to write there review here, this would help people to decide.
Good idea! +1

Latest Threads