Our valued sponsor

Mentorgroup, Paysafecard, Cryptovoucher, Offshore business, Verified Accounts ?

Before you read this, I have a lot to contribute if I step into mentor group. I have really good graphics and coding skills, have access to lots of wholesale suppliers from India to China, have access to some insider information in streaming services market, and know some good black hats that can fix you up with anything online, from reputation managment to boosting social media.
As for my issue:
I am thinking literally getting Mentorgroup membership. I need to know if it's worth to find answers, because I tried looking around lots of black hat groups and forums and nothing, for months now. I found a way to cashout gift cards but what I need is verification and/or offshore proof of business.

1.) There is a website with all the processors in place, all I have to make is a KYC account as a merchant and sell virtual goods at stupid high prices,
2.) I use burner accounts and buy those virtual goods using PSC, Amazon, Stealth Paypal, whatever. Burner accounts don't even need to verify emails.
3.) In the end the only real check if the trade is legit is by buyers feedback because there's way too much traffic for the staff to go in and check every trade. So I never have to actually sell stuff, just send random files with random numbers and it's all good.
4.) Withdraw the money as a merchant (they offer withdraw to bitcoin wallet), stuff I sold to my own self, using the massive marketplace as middleman.

Do I find answers or help in mentor group, if so, I subscribe literally in next 5 minutes. Thank you !

There are lot's of answers for you inside there so you can get help for your goals.

Latest Threads