Our valued sponsor

Merchant and Gateway account needed ASAP

brioburn

Offshore Agent
Jan 12, 2009
Visit site
Hello, I have had several merchant accounts as well as read reviews on them. I am currently needing a merchant and gateway account ASAP, as my site is live and I have no merchant or gateway account. I have tried signing up for CDGCommerce but they considered my business as being "high risk". I also tried signing up for UnitedBankService.com but they seem to not care at all about there customers. I have called them 3 times, left 2 voicemails and sent them 2 emails.

The gateway must be compatible with osCommerce.

Anyone have any other recommendations from past experience? I really appreciate it. Thanks

Ok, well just an update on this, and to let you know who else I tried. I applied for a merchant and gateway through unitedbankservice . com, and faxed in all proper documents.

I have not had 1 single response from them. NOTHING. I have tried calling, leaving voicemails, emailing them, using there contact form on there website. No response at all. Do they not want my business? Is United Bank Service like this for all there customers? I would just like to talk to a live person to get my merchant account setup.

Latest Threads