Our valued sponsor

Merchant services for established company selling SARMS

Tankboy

Jul 17, 2019
Visit site
I have been selling SARMS for over 10 years. My company has been in business for over 20 years.

Have been selling online in NZ and Australia for 2 years using a local VISA merchant provider. Have had zero charge back in that two years.

We are now expanding and going global and need to be able to sell in US$ and probably other currencies as well. Like Euro and £.

Our current merchant provider does not support multi-currency.

I recently registered a company in US and have a US bank account.

Tried finding a US VISA merchant provider and none will touch me. It's like I have the plague. US merchant providers won't touch SARMS.

I talked to some companies in Europe, they want a European registered company and for one of the directors to be resident in the country of registration. So thats out as neither myself or my business partner are from Europe.

I have been told there are gateway providers who can connect with any merchant bank and provide multiple currency charging to customers and then they simply exchange it bank to your native currency. In my case New Zealand dollar.

1/ Does anyone know of a multi-currency gateway that works like this that I can contact? Who could connect with my current merchant bank and provide pseudo multi-currency through the gateway itself.

2/ Others have mentioned using a dummy site to register for VISA merchant services and then hooking it up to your real site using a gateway provider that does not pass all the line details through so the VISA merchant doesn't know. Anyone know who are the best companies to apply for this? We use WooCommerce as our online platform.

3/ Any high risk VISA merchants providers you know of that are down with SARMS?

4/ Any other ideas?

Thanks

Reactions: Delaney
Forgot to mention. SARMS are a body building supplement.

And there are many companies in the US selling them online and accepting VISA payment. I just don't know how they do it.

Any advice is appreciated.

I have been selling SARMS for over 10 years. My company has been in business for over 20 years.

Have been selling online in NZ and Australia for 2 years using a local VISA merchant provider. Have had zero charge back in that two years.

We are now expanding and going global and need to be able to sell in US$ and probably other currencies as well. Like Euro and £.

Tried finding a US VISA merchant provider and none will touch me. It's like I have the plague. US merchant providers won't touch SARMS.

I talked to some companies in Europe, they want a European registered company and for one of the directors to be resident in the country of registration. So thats out as neither myself or my business partner are from Europe.

I have been told there are gateway providers who can connect with any merchant bank and provide multiple currency charging to customers and then they simply exchange it bank to your native currency. In my case New Zealand dollar.

1/ Does anyone know of a multi-currency gateway that works like this that I can contact? Who could connect with my current merchant bank and provide pseudo multi-currency through the gateway itself.

2/ Others have mentioned using a dummy site to register for VISA merchant services and then hooking it up to your real site using a gateway provider that does not pass all the line details through so the VISA merchant doesn't know. Anyone know who are the best companies to apply for this? We use WooCommerce as our online platform.

4/ Any other ideas?

Thanks
Did you tried with Mister Tango

4/ Any other ideas?

Thanks
any others ideas: Did you tried with others EMI Bank or even transferwise ?

Just trying to help and bring meat

Reactions: Tankboy

Bringing any meat to the table is always appreciated.

I haven't heard of EMI Bank, can't remember if I have come across transferwise. I will check them both out now.

Appreciate the help.

I see what EMI is now. I had talked to 2 online banks in Germany but neither supported any kind of merchant services. Now I know they are technically called EMI I have a list of EMI banks. So I will try some more.

Do you know of any that take some form of merchant services?

Well, for SARM you will need to make dark setup (anonymous) or make up a structure and fake billing because I do not think any bank would take SARM bizz, is almost like roids

Maybe some more experienced here can advise you,

Some ideas: get a european company with nominee owned by a holding in X country ?

( could solve the european presence?)

Just shooting some ways.

Ps: Which is your brand ? I use myself RAD140, and bit of MK677 hehe

Well, for SARM you will need to make dark setup (anonymous) or make up a structure and fake billing because I do not think any bank would take SARM bizz, is almost like roids

Maybe some more experienced here can advise you,

Some ideas: get a european company with nominee owned by a holding in X country ?

( could solve the european presence?)

Just shooting some ways.

Ps: Which is your brand ? I use myself RAD140, and bit of MK677 hehe

Hardcore SARMS USA

If nobody wants to touch your product then you need to apply with a dummy product/site.
Set up the pricing and descriptor in a smart way so both your customers and your merchant provider won't get confused.

Latest Threads