Our valued sponsor

Micro company formation

rami2rdi

BANNED MEMBER
May 31, 2019
Visit site
Hello,
i found this information in web , that micro company in Romania have tax 3% (no employee).
my cituation :
- i'm freelancer , self employed , IT Services.
i have company outside europe / outside US , pay me by bank transfer USD
My turnover is between 80k to 150k annual.
- need it with bank account ( reel bank or EMI ) Multi currency , PayPal , Strip
- who have experience with micro company in Romania , share his experience.
- want a reputable provider can make formation for my micro company in Romania properly. and accounting service.
- there are other micro company like this, in other country in europe ( tax <10% ) ?
- or just go to US LLC ?

Sorry for my bad english.
Please i need your help.
Best regards.

Maybe this would have been a better answer

In which countries is TransferWise available?
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (only Metropolitan), Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Ireland, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, ...

You took the time to link transferwise to a tag, but not to the information. Please avoid that the next time, otherwise it is considered trolling, not a way to get friends here hap¤#"

Reactions: pesto
Hey rami,

Do not choose Romania as your offshore jurisdiction, because Romania is 1) part of Europe and 2) is a loyal partner of US/UK (FATCA etc..).

In fact, don't choose any jurisdiction from Europe/US/UK, it's bad for your health.

Choose UAE (the RAK emirate) to set-up your shelf/offshore, and a bank from Luxembourg, for example.
Don't use so-called internet companies to set-up your company, do it yourself.

I proposed a solution in my past threads, with using a third party to grant you a power of attorney, then hiring a Lawyer to represent you, creating a chain of links etc..

Hey pesto,

Romania is the boogie-man in terms of privacy, like any other jurisdiction from Europe due to: EUROPOL, INTERPOL, FATCA, US-UK very close relations (and reporting), lots of things that are hazardous for your health. But of course, you can choose Romania, whatever makes you happy. I heard... Guantanamo opened exactly in Romania a 'sister' called Roantanamo. You can also verify this info :)

The bank I use in Luxembourg is Banque et Caisse d’Épargne de l’État (BCEE).

• Haha
Reactions: Jade33
You can use an Attorney or a company with a POA to represent you, or you can simply show there yourself, if you enjoy privacy.

I always use my 'private structure', I mentioned in an earlier thread, not only for privacy but because its time consuming all this traveling.

Its not like a meteorite will fall from the sky, if you are careful and organized, to the best of your abilities, you can show in person.

Latest Threads