Our valued sponsor

Micropayment

Have you asked their support if they can confirm you can use a Belize company with them?

I worked with them, not one of the best but legit (they work with german banks), they have disgusting payment pages, low conversion rates, no anti fraud rules, weak payment knowledge.
if they accept you, go for it to have some processing history and then change for another one.
check out their rolling reserve, negotiate the fees, and do not expect too much from them.

Also, I am surprised that they accept you, give us an update when they approve your full application.

Have you asked their support if they can confirm you can use a Belize company with them?
Not yet, I'm still looking for alternatives.

I worked with them, not one of the best but legit (they work with german banks), they have disgusting payment pages, low conversion rates, no anti fraud rules, weak payment knowledge.
if they accept you, go for it to have some processing history and then change for another one.
check out their rolling reserve, negotiate the fees, and do not expect too much from them.

Also, I am surprised that they accept you, give us an update when they approve your full application.
I did not apply yet, still waiting for my company setup but thanks for the information :)

They are a German company so I wonder how they can comply with payment regulations if they accept Belize corps! However, Mister Tango and similar service accept Belize corps too so maybe not so suprisingly.

They are a German company so I wonder how they can comply with payment regulations if they accept Belize corps! However, Mister Tango and similar service accept Belize corps too so maybe not so suprisingly.
If your company is within the EU you have a contract with the German Micropayment GmbH, if not with the Swiss Micropayment AG