Our valued sponsor

MIGOM BANK (FRAUD - Stay AWAY)

For the rest of the readers, please also check this thread: Canadian e-commerce looking for business bank account for daily crypto transactions and receiving e-transfer payments

P.S. Alerting, because trying to keep this forum a safe place, so take everything into account, but do your own DD as well.
Did you proof them to be a scam or not good at all, they are still around I mean?

And what about people communicating with me from

[email protected]

I am happy to inform you that we would be willing to provide a 50% discount for account opening and make it just 1500 EUR.
Please let me know if I shall re-issue a new invoice.
serious 1500 euro for account opening o_O
Thank you for the comment. Please follow us on social media for the latest news but we are here to stay too.
thank you for showing up here, it's grants some sort of reliability and trust.

Dear OffshoreCorpTalk community,

Our attention has been brought to the above post and further posts on the forum regarding our services. Please read our official reply below and review the attached guidance for corporate account opening.

Clients are held to a strict on-boarding procedure and we typically focus on accepting solely clients with visible, substantiated businesses. We are a boutique bank who operate in a very niche market dealing with clients who have perfectly legitimate and legal businesses, which due to geography and enhanced compliance practices beyond regulatory requirements from ‘big banks’ may encounter issues opening accounts.

We are not a discounter or wholesaler, but operate in a niche market and offer a service to particular clients, therefore some fees are higher for services offered by other, larger banks. On-boarding fees are classed as due diligence fees which are mandated by regulations. Payment of due diligence fees do not guarantee account opening and should not be mistaken as account opening fees.

During the brand launch in 2020 there were sales agents acting on behalf of Migom who would take this standard fee and add an referral fee. We regret any negative experience experienced by our customers as part of the referral process and offer our apologies.

Our rapidly growing customer base is serviced solely through our website and app. All account opening and applications are made through the links below:

Website

https://Migom.com
https://Migom.com/open-account
Migom Bank

App:

‎Migom Bank

Thank you and happy Banking!

Team Migom
Dear OffshoreCorpTalk community,

Our attention has been brought to the above post and further posts on the forum regarding our services. Please read our official reply below and review the attached guidance for corporate account opening.

Clients are held to a strict on-boarding procedure and we typically focus on accepting solely clients with visible, substantiated businesses. We are a boutique bank who operate in a very niche market dealing with clients who have perfectly legitimate and legal businesses, which due to geography and enhanced compliance practices beyond regulatory requirements from ‘big banks’ may encounter issues opening accounts.

We are not a discounter or wholesaler, but operate in a niche market and offer a service to particular clients, therefore some fees are higher for services offered by other, larger banks. On-boarding fees are classed as due diligence fees which are mandated by regulations. Payment of due diligence fees do not guarantee account opening and should not be mistaken as account opening fees.

During the brand launch in 2020 there were sales agents acting on behalf of Migom who would take this standard fee and add an referral fee. We regret any negative experience experienced by our customers as part of the referral process and offer our apologies.

Our rapidly growing customer base is serviced solely through our website and app. All account opening and applications are made through the links below:

Website

https://Migom.com
https://Migom.com/open-account
Migom Bank

App:

‎Migom Bank

Thank you and happy Banking!

Team Migom
Good afternoon. Your bank has not been executing withdrawal payments for the third month already. Phones are not answered. And you answer the mail if you have questions related to opening an account. As soon as a withdrawal question is written, the company does not respond. Incore bank and Finma responded that migom bank's activities are similar to fraud. But you write standard phrases.

Reactions: uplana
Keep us up to dat with Migom bank, it is of great interest for the vast majority that will spider through the Internet and find this thread. They are in bad standing at some point, should they correct their wrogness we may trust them again. Until then, be warned.

Migom Bank are the BIGGEST SCAMMERS out there. How they can call themselves a bank is a joke. This is not how you operate a bank.
They are shady and steal your money. I opened an account, used it a few times, they charged me $3000 to send a wire which took 3 weeks to process, with no communication and no updates.
Then they closed my account for no reason and refused to send me my money, making every excuse and putting every obstacle in your way, such as "oh we need this document and that document" which you produce only to then be told, "oh sorry we now need 10 more documents to send you your money!" They are just thieves and scammers, never ever put your money into this bank!
They owe my company $7000 and Im going to complain to all the regulators possible to get them shut down.

They are shady and steal your money. I opened an account, used it a few times, they charged me $3000 to send a wire which took 3 weeks to process, with no communication and no updates.
maybe they are a scam, but how do they charge to $3000 to send a wire?

biggest scammers in cyprus with fbme
I don't know if they are a scam. Years back I used them with great success and didn't made any lost!!

Cheap licenses comes with cheap countries and no reliability. Can't come to an surprise.

So, latest news about Migom.
Migom is unable to do any fiat transactions since October, except USD, but by December even that came to a complete stop. Only crypto was possible. Not any more as of mid January.
What's important is their behaviour. They think we should wait and be happy. I have several transactions pending since a few weeks, initially they responsed with "please wait", then when I started pushing hard (business is unable to operate! it is damaging), they started to "give us documents". That is mixed with more delays - in general, they do not respond in days, sometimes weeks. At some point I sent a notice to close all accounts (and send the funds to company name in other bank), it was silence and then "give us more documents" with some threats. Apparently, people think they can act like that, and are invincible, completely ignoring the fact that this kind of behaviour provokes people to demand more, including by such posts, and new deposits are getting less and less likely. They are using so called "compliance" as shield not to send the funds.
We are taking action with the FSU, and we tried to avoid that at all costs. It seems, there's no other choice. Dear colleagues, if any of you wants to join forces, welcome to PM.

What is their main problem ?
Hahaha, attitude!

Everybody's main problem now is the craziness and stupidity of regulatory bodies. They are doing everything in their power to make ALL economic activity to stop, even within "gardens" of EU, simple transactions fail, new accounts are impossible even for naive european registered companies, unless everything is local, like for a flower shop, but even then it will take weeks.

So, back to Migom, their model (which is not bad actually) can't coexist with this. They do not have *normal* access to SWIFT via any means (not direct or via correspondent bank), hence no ability to move.

Unless FATF or whoever will start easing things, also other regulatory s**t all around the world, we'll not see recession, we'll see DEEP depression. F^%$ing idiots (and that's a medical diagnosis) are ruling smart people.

Latest Threads