Our valued sponsor

MIGOM BANK (FRAUD - Stay AWAY)

I will write a statement to the police, it will be the most painful for them
Are there any victims from Turkey?
it's better to do it collectively
police is your home state is highly unlikely even to accept your statement. only if you do it in Dominica, they may... owners are actually in US, CEO is there. write to US, that will be pain. for all of us, hahaha

Reactions: Marie Manila

Error​

The request is being processed for a very long time.
Please make sure you are connected to internet.
If problem persist, please contact support at [email protected] and do not repeat this operation again until the error has been clarified and fixed.
Fraud enters new stage

Migom, are you reading this? I hope so. Thomas Adrian Schaetti, I am coming for you. I tried to reason, you had a chance, but now I will make it my goal to put you in jail. How come such a financial professional (and bank's CEO should be one, right?) is missing a Linked In profile? I wonder.

Nobody wants to give our funds back. Sit and wait are the worse actions in this case.
I suggest to prepare a class action against migom. I have already started negotiations with local lawyers.

If you want to join pls send me a DM and I will introduce you to lawyers. Im from Europe and I think for them will be difficult to ignore a court order.

My main goals are:
- receive a court order for withdrawal
- come to exchanges where they have accounts and ask to assist ( with the order)
- get the real beneficiaries of migom and do my best to poison their future business activities
- finally get my funds back

There are many people here who suggest just wait. In my opinion, its very silly and it helps migom to hide everything. We have to do action, no reasons to wait.