Our valued sponsor

Mister Tango charge EUR 4.99 month to allow BTC to EUR exchange!

JohnLocke

Administrator
Dec 29, 2008
Europe
Visit site
Hello Guys,

Just got the e-mail below where I asked where the btc address is to be able to transfer btc to Mister Tango, the answer is below:

thank you for contacting Mistertango support.

We wish to inform you, that from June 25 our service fee is changed. If on "Mistertango" account you will trade with bitcoins, you have to choose a plan "Personal+" - 4,99 EUR/month fee. If you won't trade with bitcoins, we advise you to leave a plan "Personal", which is assigned to your account by default.

Changes can be completed by logging into "Mistertango" mobile application. Please, choose 'Menu' at the top left corner, then "Account" – "Pricing plan", choose "Personal+" and save changes.

If there is no option to change a plan, we kindly advise you to delete "Mistertango" application and install it once again.

I compared this with the fee of AdvCash and long term and with higher amounts or frequently exchanges it may be cheaper with Mister Tango.

Reactions: Martin Everson
I used the the direct BTC to EUR service a while ago a couple of times in a row and it was instant and went extremely smoothly. Monthly price is fair for crypto.