Our valued sponsor

Mister Tango Supports Belize & Seychelles corps?

negon

hannibal the cannibal
BANNED MEMBER
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I'm reading a lot of information about Mister Tango and came to the below URL:
Unsupported countries : Mistertango Support Center

MT claims they accept pretty much every country except the countries on the list at the above link!

I went to their support and asked them directly, they confirmed they acceåt Belize and Seychelles corps. there is no problem at all!

Why does some people claim they don't?

I went to their support and asked them directly, they confirmed they acceåt Belize and Seychelles corps. there is no problem at all!

Why does some people claim they don't?

Mister Tango accepts everything
the only issue - they have no SWIFTs, only SEPA
so, it may work fine for business inside EU, otherwise, you can't trade with costumers and providers, who have their bank accounts outside SEPA zone

Thats good to know. I am still to open a business account with Tango but their personal account work flawlessly.

Anybody knows which bank use Tango?

MisterTango has direct Euro clearing. EMI's in Lithuania can have direct access to Euro payment system so do not need to use any bank unlike other EMI's in other countries that require correspondence relationship.

It is one of the reasons why I said Lithuania is best location for EMI in another thread. It is by far the most superior EMI license available on the market. There is no bank other than the central Bank of Lithuania and the ECB that has any say in their payment services. Hence why they can offer crypto with no fear. :cool: