Our valued sponsor

MisterTango.com - we need a competitor to this service!!

blizz

Mentor Group Gold
Mar 10, 2017
Visit site
After the introduction to the EUR 500,- monthly fee for corporate accounts at MisterTango.Com it seems they really want to scrape in the EUROS.

It's a cashcow for them as it is now. There is no other service in the financial industry that has charge such a big fee before and I believe they are the only one that are doing it and only because they know that they are the one and only service (so far, at the time we speak) that can handle FIAT to CRYPTO / BTC without to hide what you are doing.

I understand that they want a premium fee for this, however, EUR 500 + the huge exchange fee of EUR 40 they charge + the percentage is way too much.

We need a competitor and we need one know so the fee can go down.

Reactions: lostguy
Let's hope there soon will be some alternative. It seems indeed that they try to make large profits on corporate accounts.

Reactions: extremedox101
link ? how long have you been using them and is it easy to open an account with them?
it's easy depend where you are , but they suspend accounts quick even if you had funds .
also ask so many questions before sending or receiving from third parties .
i find it somehow risky and sleazy service compared to other EMI's .

Well, I guess they don't want any corporate customers, and that they're perfectly happy with individuals.
Nothing new. It's getting more and more difficult, and more expensive, to open a corporate or a merchant account.

it's easy depend where you are , but they suspend accounts quick even if you had funds .
also ask so many questions before sending or receiving from third parties .
i find it somehow risky and sleazy service compared to other EMI's .
I have not seen this yet happen to my account. I have transferred a lot of money and also made withdrawals by debit card.. no problems. There support has always been responsive even though sometimes they reply with nonsense.

for individuals epayments works just fine (a bit worse than Mr. Tango)
however I really hate those idiotic questions when sending SEPA payment - name, country, address, ...