Our valued sponsor

Mistertango vs. Skrill vs. Paysera

Green

Feb 8, 2018
Visit site
Dear all,

I have got respond from Mistertango that Seychelles company is acceptable and my passport is ok to register Mistertango account.

The thing is I need to transfer money back to my home country bank.

I was told Mistertango only support SEPA==> What does it mean?
Does that mean I only can do business in currency Euro and among European countries?
Mistertango said they don't do SWIFT anymore.==> Does that mean my company account need to transfer
money to maybe Skrill personal account, then transfer back to my personal account in my home country bank?

I am non-EU resident and I actually have no idea about SEPA, but being old by my home country bank, which IBAN code is acceptable. Therefore, I need to make sure whether Mistertango could transfer money to Skrill or directly back to my home country bank (SWIFT system).

Or, does anyone have comment on this cash-flow? I really hope I could solve this problem soon.

Thank you for your patience.

Green

Reactions: Spinat
this should work very well for you also because Skrill supports several bank accounts from different countries.

I am kind of in a hurry to make the decision since Mistertango is going to raise the payment set up fee.

Could it be like as below:

1) Mistertango business account (Euro/IBAN)--> Skrill personal account(Euro/IBAN/SWIFT)--->my home country personal bank account(SWIFT)

2) Skrill business account => Does it support Seychelles?
Skrill business account (IBAN/SWIFT)-->Skrill personal account (or it's not necessary) -->my home country personal bank account(SWIFT)

THX

You can transfer from Mister Tango to any European bank. I have only faced problems from European bank to Mister Tango which go rejected.
second that!

I don't want to go offtopic but i don't know where to post this. Can somebody tell me how long the verification process is on mistertango business accounts?
just open a new thread!

So far I have been waiting 4 days.