Our valued sponsor

MLM networking - partner

Nicholas Van Orton

Oct 25, 2018
Visit site
Hello everyone,
not the first time I ask this question, I just expect a better reception this time! (not insanity level, yet! lol).

I'm looking for a MLM partner to start a legit MLM business. I have the business idea, product/service, contacts, etc...for the business set-up, and I need a partner who will play the role of distribution leader, with good/solid MLM contacts/network and platform, willing to join as founding partner and capitalize together into this opportunity.

Please post here first if you're interested, outlining any prior MLM experience, and we'll take it from there.

As said above, I hope to find the other half this time :)

NVO

Hi @uplana , is that 'sarcasm' or 'cynicism' I feel from your typing of 'legit'? May I ask you why would you upfront doubt of an idea you've not even been fully briefed about?

Anyway, to answer your question, it'll be based on the investment club model, thus requiring light infrastructure and/but good online platform/apps. I've calculated a max budget of $20K to cover for at least 6 months of set-up, assuming no salaries paid until income starts flowing in (work done by the equity shareholders/directors of the company).

I see you have some connection to Dubai, we can certainly meet in person if you're in town. You may then probably judge whether I'm (or the business venture is) legit or not, lol

Thanks for posting.

NVO

Latest Threads