Our valued sponsor

Moldova non-resident owned LLC company

Hi everyone,

I did some research on Moldova company formation posibilities but my absence of Russian language knowlege decrease an ability to find a proper informations.

The main question is: Is it posibble in Moldova to own LLC company as non-resident a have some low-to-zero tax regime when you generate company income abroad (not at Moldova teritory)?
I found only that you possibly can own LLC company, you shoudn't have any deposit and maybe have zero tax (How To Establish Company In Moldova? Learn More).

However, do have anybody some experience with Moldova? Any form of registration over web? Could you link me some official web/info (even in Russian, I will have reason maybe ;)?

Thank you a lot!

BR Offshore Ninja

1. Moldovan LLC is non resident just in case if it does not have registered address in Moldova, all managemrnt of company is done outside of Moldova, has no significant suppliers in Moldova, has no customers in Moldova, no activity is performed in Moldova. There is no way how you can form a Moldovan LLC without having a registered address there. So you can forget to Moldova as offshore jurisdiction. All Moldovan LLCs pay corporate tax from its worldwide income. The only tax free income is income of a moldovan branch of a foreign company, if it is not sourced within Moldova.

2. Moldova has very strong currency and transfer limitations. The most of Moldovan LLCs are not able to send a transfers to a foreign bank accounts without central bank special permit which is not easy to obtain ans id extremely expensive.

If you are looking for some jurisdiction where you can do business tax free, Moldova is not a right place.

The website which link you posted here contains a lot of bullshits. As many other..

Reactions: Almouk
1. Moldovan LLC is non resident just in case if it does not have registered address in Moldova, all managemrnt of company is done outside of Moldova, has no significant suppliers in Moldova, has no customers in Moldova, no activity is performed in Moldova. There is no way how you can form a Moldovan LLC without having a registered address there. So you can forget to Moldova as offshore jurisdiction. All Moldovan LLCs pay corporate tax from its worldwide income. The only tax free income is income of a moldovan branch of a foreign company, if it is not sourced within Moldova.

2. Moldova has very strong currency and transfer limitations. The most of Moldovan LLCs are not able to send a transfers to a foreign bank accounts without central bank special permit which is not easy to obtain ans id extremely expensive.

If you are looking for some jurisdiction where you can do business tax free, Moldova is not a right place.

The website which link you posted here contains a lot of bullshits. As many other..

Thank you a lot for your useful information!

I am looking for some non-CRS country, not to perform "illegal" business but I want to share as minimum information as possible about me and my business.
There is a lot of non-CRS countries but mainly in Africa which is not trustable I think, but at the Europe are few last countries as Ukraine, Macedonia, Serbia, Bosnia and Armenia I think and it sounds better than Chad or Zimbabwe. But the biggest challenge at my research it to find classic offshore jurisdiction with zero taxes when you don't do business at this jurisdiction. I found some info about Macedonia and they have also possibility to register business online and have official list of registered agents but some webpages looks like they didn't pay for domain registration renewal :D

But still not sure about taxation etc. Classic corporate income is taxed by 10% which is not so much but you know, goal is to find zero-tax.

Thank you again!

Thank you a lot for your useful information!

I am looking for some non-CRS country, not to perform "illegal" business but I want to share as minimum information as possible about me and my business.
There is a lot of non-CRS countries but mainly in Africa which is not trustable I think, but at the Europe are few last countries as Ukraine, Macedonia, Serbia, Bosnia and Armenia I think and it sounds better than Chad or Zimbabwe. But the biggest challenge at my research it to find classic offshore jurisdiction with zero taxes when you don't do business at this jurisdiction. I found some info about Macedonia and they have also possibility to register business online and have official list of registered agents but some webpages looks like they didn't pay for domain registration renewal :D

But still not sure about taxation etc. Classic corporate income is taxed by 10% which is not so much but you know, goal is to find zero-tax.

Thank you again!
None serious service provides will help you to form a structure for illegal activities.

Having a company for illegal actiivities just dost not make any sense. If someone want to do illegal things, it can be done via black markets where no one cares about your identity or about having any company..

So, if I will read in some newspeper about serial killer invoicing his services from the company, I will know, it was you.. LOL

Latest Threads