Our valued sponsor

Monaco Business Address

kranj99

Member Plus
Nov 28, 2017
Visit site
Hello all - just wanted to grab your thoughts:

I may have a potential opportunity to gain access to a physical Monaco address. Thing is I really don't know what I'd do with it. It is just a commercial street address where I'd have access to the mailbox. So just wondering if offering a Monaco business address to offshore business persons such as yourselves, would it be of interest? (I have no idea as to pricing it or anything, just trying to see if such a service would be of interest or not, at this point)

Essentially I was thinking maybe to set up a mail scanning/re-routing service along the likes of ClevverMail.- but with a Monaco Address.

I will have nothing to do with MC company incorporation or branch registration and so there really won't be any tax advantages from using such an address. All that I'd potentially be offering is the pooled use of a mailing address service and I'd think it would really only be suited to persons with a company already incorporated in a foreign country, but wanting a Monaco vanity address (and perhaps a virtual MC +377 telephone number).

So I guess you could say it's only value is the vanity and not much else.

But say you have a Deleware comapany called YourCorp LLC company or a BVI company called YourCorp SA or something you'd just label yourself as YourCorp (Monaco) LLC or YourCorp (Monaco) SA, with a Monaco street address and a virtual +377 phone number. In neither case though would the company ever be on the Monaco commercial registrar and so as stated, it is only a vanity business address and not much else.

Would something like this be of interest? Logistically it would be quite a bit of effort but thought I'd see what your general thougths are and if it looks promising, I may look at setting something up! Thanks a lot and Looking forward to your feedback.

Latest Threads