Our valued sponsor

Monaco realestate

everyone successful enough to afford it :)
i am always interested to hear opinion of more experienced

to me it just appears as a safe investment, that won't have high yield, but then again will be always valuable

if i am missing something, please tell me
An apartment is not a safe store of value. I would suggest that you first reconsider the reasons why you want to invest.

There are no safe investments today. Everything has risk.
Every investment by definition must carry some risk, usually (and hopefully) proportional to its potential reward.
The only risk free investment is a Ponzi scheme in its early phase ;)

this looks really nice
i don't know anything about la tough
not sure if it is a good neighbourhood, does the building require some expensive investments (roof, foundation...)
it looks like a bargain compared to monaco
On paper it looks good, old building well kept and renovated, good area, etc. You just need to increase the rents to match the market average, or keep them as they are if you don’t want to go through the hassle of renegotiating terms or finding new tenants.
The US are full of opportunities like this or better (for example foreclosures) but you need to move quickly.
Monaco is just wasted money if you don’t plan to use the property yourself. Look at real markets, not at artificial places.

CONS:
* Takes around 6-12 months to find a buyer when you want to sell.
* Insane fees to buy and sell.
* The most expensive real estate market in Europe hence the lowest yield % you will ever see in your life.

PROS:
* Can show off to people that you have an apartment in Monaco

CONS:
* Takes around 6-12 months to find a buyer when you want to sell.
* Insane fees to buy and sell.
* The most expensive real estate market in Europe hence the lowest yield % you will ever see in your life.

PROS:
* Can show off to people that you have an apartment in Monaco
Another PRO:
Real by year value of real estate is increasing
Can have tax free residence in Europe
Very safe place to live
Good location near Italy, France, international Nice airport
Good climate

Another PRO:
Real by year value of real estate is increasing
Can have tax free residence in Europe
Very safe place to live
Good location near Italy, France, international Nice airport
Good climate
You can have most of the same benefits in many prisons at much lower price. Actually, I believe you get more privacy in prison than in Monaco, and meet more interesting people.

Except if you opt for the €100k flat tax ;)
You can. But you must pay this 100k flat /annualy. And is only for foreign source income. I dont know how it's interpreted if you trade cryptos in Italy without tax.... Would it be local or not. Such regimes don't stay forever. Government can change it any time.
I am a big sceptic of such regimes as Portugal HNWI, Italy 100k flat etc..
You also have to deal with Italian authorities about your source of wealth, source of funds.
Usually such regimes has many many strings attached and is very "complex"
For me more clear is 0% income tax. Like UAE , Monaco, Bahamas etc.
Also once you become resident of Italy if such regime change, you would have big problems exiting Italy

Last edited:
You can. But you must pay this 100k flat /annualy. And is only for foreign source income. I dont know how it's interpreted if you trade cryptos in Italy without tax.... Would it be local or not. Such regimes don't stay forever. Government can change it any time.
I am a big sceptic of such regimes as Portugal HNWI, Italy 100k flat etc..
You also have to deal with Italian authorities about your source of wealth, source of funds.
Usually such regimes has many many strings attached and is very "complex"
For me more clear is 0% income tax. Like UAE , Monaco, Bahamas etc.
Also once you become resident of Italy if such regime change, you would have big problems exiting Italy

you could trade through a foreign 0% CT entity and pay yourself dividends.
Greece has a similar program I believe.

If they change it, it's as easy as to move your tax residency immediately to UAE.

Also you dont have to tell them everything, thats what the poor do.

you could trade through a foreign 0% CT entity and pay yourself dividends.
Greece has a similar program I believe.

If they change it, it's as easy as to move your tax residency immediately to UAE.

Also you dont have to tell them everything, thats what the poor do.
If you trade through foreign company and you are resident of Italy this company will become resident in Italy.
You have to have substance in that foreign country

there're literally 100s of companies that their main business is to provide substance in all 0% tax jurisdictions, just think outside of the box.
You can. But you still have to pay 100 000 EUR/ annual + you will have to pay for substance + you will have to pay lawyers to be compliant with all these structures.
I heard these programs are temporary for 10 years or similar. You will probably invest in the country your time, money and later you will have to move out.
Mostly talks those who have not been in such programs..

You can. But you still have to pay 100 000 EUR/ annual + you will have to pay for substance + you will have to pay lawyers to be compliant with all these structures.
I heard these programs are temporary for 10 years or similar. You will probably invest in the country your time, money and later you will have to move out.
Mostly talks those who have not been in such programs..

yeah but how much is that gonna cost tops? I doubt it's over 150k, taxes included.

Indeed you have to move out or pay full tax but thats up to the person. I personally wouldnt live over 10 years in Italy but who knows.

Indeed, I havent been through but I know people how are there rn and its not as difficult as you might think.

yeah but how much is that gonna cost tops? I doubt it's over 150k, taxes included.
Less than 110k
Indeed you have to move out or pay full tax but thats up to the person. I personally wouldnt live over 10 years in Italy but who knows.
The option can last for 15 years
Indeed, I havent been through but I know people how are there rn and its not as difficult as you might think.
It’s very straightforward if you need to file your taxes somewhere and you don’t actually live in Italy. Definitely you can’t be a smartass and manage your business from Italy without paying local taxes, eventually you will be caught.