Our valued sponsor

Monese account to avoid reporting ?

Piano

Pro Member
Jun 8, 2020
Visit site
Monese does NOT require that you have an address to open an account (the owner of this company started monese because it is not easy to get a bank account in England without having different documents)
they only need an address to send the card

so I suppose because of this , there is no reporting going on...

Maybe you did something shady ?
NEVER, sent 30K from my own account to my Monese account to use their debit card (which i never activated), they locked my account and asked for a doc which i sent, i then sent back 15K to same account i used to load, once the transaction completed they locked my account and had to wait 2 months for them to release my remaining 15k (had to file a complaint with the FCA tho).

Reactions: KJK
Had my account locked with them for half a year, no communication, no replies, no explanation. I did nothing wrong, they just decide to defraud people and steal your money and hope you will eventually give up. When you email them, they will simply do not answer at all. When you call them, prepare to wait over 1 hour on the line - and you will have to follow up with them multiple times because they will try to scam you and steal your money.

In general I recommend to avoid reviews from Trustpilot because they are mostly fake, manipulated and censored; however in Monese case they are very accurate:

Reactions: IlyMily
Had my account locked with them for half a year, no communication, no replies, no explanation. I did nothing wrong, they just decide to defraud people and steal your money and hope you will eventually give up. When you email them, they will simply do not answer at all. When you call them, prepare to wait over 1 hour on the line - and you will have to follow up with them multiple times because they will try to scam you and steal your money.

In general I recommend to avoid reviews from Trustpilot because they are mostly fake, manipulated and censored; however in Monese case they are very accurate:
Did you send money from crypto exchanges to your Monese account?

Latest Threads