Our valued sponsor

Moneynetint.com is a waste of time

Wenoff

Dec 26, 2016
Visit site
I started the procedure of opening a personal account with Moneynetint about 1 month ago and still now they don’t activate the account.
I send them all the documents and informations when I started the procedure, but they are continuing to send me an email once a week asking the same informations that I provided.
For me Moneynetint is the worst Emi Company and a waste of time.

Sad to hear that! What documents do they keep requesting? did they ask for anything notarized, apostilled etc?

First they needed the photos of the ID, utility bill and a selfie with the ID. After some weeks they asked the statements of the personal banks that i will use in the future to fund the personal Moneynetint account.
Still now they did not ask for anything notarized, apostilled ecc, but I closed with them, so I don't know if they are going to ask these documents in the future or not.

I also had a similar and complicated experience with moneynetint until I left the onboarding process. However moneynetint have important clients like Ecopayz.com for example. Surely others must have more luck with them.

Be ware the less known EMIs. I'm not accusing this particular one but some of them are set up for identity theft.

An ID document alone is almost worthless, but a full set of documents - ID, proof of address, social sec no., source of funds proof, bank statements etc. is a very nice bundle that has some value in deep web.

Likewise, if an EMI or bank capable of issuing dedicated IBANs asks you to send the initial deposit to a 3rd party account for "compliance checks" before they agree to issue your own IBAN, you can bet they are a scam. Your initial deposit to your new account should always be 1-10 USD/EUR even if the minimum account balance requirement is in hundreds of thousands. Better safe than sorry.

Latest Threads