Our valued sponsor

Montenegro-Bank.com is that a fake or real?

negon

hannibal the cannibal
BANNED MEMBER
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm searching for new offshore banks all the time. This time I found the website Montenegro Bank – Open your bank account in Montenegro it seems they represent the bank of Montenegro. But looking at the website it looks to me that this is not a real BANKS homepage at all.

When looking at their fees here Opening an account in Montenegro – Montenegro Bank they charge EUR 1900 for individuals to open a simple bank account, I don't get it, who will pay such money for a simple bank account we can get everywhere else?

The website you posted is not belonging to a bank but an attempt to let people believe they are or simply for SEO purpose they registered this domain for their business. Anyway, the setup fee they ask for to open an account with a bank in Montenegro seems to be a bit too high :D

Reactions: negon
I would consider pay 3k for a good bank that provide the service I need, fast and easy and no hassle to send payments and recieve,
Well depends on what bank ofc. I mean I would not pay that for banks that agents normally offer for 500us so it better be very, very good
bank for that price level.

Latest Threads