Our valued sponsor

Most Anonymous offshore structure. (No bank needed)

Dipo

Jul 31, 2020
Visit site
Hello friends. I have been part of this forum for a few months and I must say that I find it very helpful.

Today I come with a question myself:

What would be the most anonymous offshore structure? I do not need a bank relationship as I only use cryptocurrencies and I personally hate banks. What I would definitely need though is a way for foreign authorities to not know who I am (Especially Uncle Sam). I do not do anything illegal so I don't care if other countries know what I'm doing (I plan paying taxes and do everything by the book) but I specifically don't want the US to know because the are pretty well known for policing the world and getting into stuff they are not even supposed to do (FIFA case, for example).

You want to signup for mentor group gold - you will find everything required there to do exact what it is you ask for.

Actually all what is required is a good set of darks and some other easy accessible tools.

There is not real other way around it, since regardless where you setup a company the minimum requirement will be to send them a valid passport and utility bill.

You want to signup for mentor group gold - you will find everything required there to do exact what it is you ask for.

Actually all what is required is a good set of darks and some other easy accessible tools.

There is not real other way around it, since regardless where you setup a company the minimum requirement will be to send them a valid passport and utility bill.
How would I even get payed or pay taxes using darks? Thank you

Use a nominee and be an employee of the business. That way of they look into the company the director is real and you stay anonymous.
and how will you explain the bank that you are not the owner of the company? This is nonsens, the bank want to know who the real owner is / UBO ?

of course if he at no point will have a bank account it's possible, but I don't think this will last long!

and how will you explain the bank that you are not the owner of the company? This is nonsens, the bank want to know who the real owner is / UBO ?

of course if he at no point will have a bank account it's possible, but I don't think this will last lon
He just needs the nominee to open the account he is happy to pay tax so he can just invoice the company.

It doesn't need to be complicated if he is not looking to mitigate tax.

Use a nominee and be an employee of the business. That way of they look into the company the director is real and you stay anonymous.

If you have a Seychelles IBC (for instance) as director/shareholder and if you use uniquely cryptos without FIAT withdrawals, you don't need to verify (KYC) your crypto-exchange account (i.e. Binance).

With this setup (without bank account), I don't see how you can loose your privacy.

of course if he at no point will have a bank account it's possible, but I don't think this will last long!

He just needs the nominee to open the account he is happy to pay tax so he can just invoice the company.

It doesn't need to be complicated if he is not looking to mitigate tax.
Thank you everyone for the advice. I have one last question though, what if the USA starts sniffing around? Would I be still anonymous (I'm obviously not a USA citizen).

It sounds like that is your definition, not what the US will see it as. People will be able to help you a lot better if you provide more details on what you are doing and why you are fearful of the US. You obviously have reason to be fearful of the US, so why is that?
Basically I want to have a Crypto exchange, it will be Decentralized but as I said the US doesn't care even if you block their IPs. BitMex case for example.

Basically I want to have a Crypto exchange, it will be Decentralized but as I said the US doesn't care even if you block their IPs. BitMex case for example.
Exchange is fine, you just have to submit the reports of the US customers.
What they do or transact is not your problem you simply just hand over the CSV file.
Unless your intention is to do it and not notifying them then you got a year before they come looking.
Remember that MasterCard and Visa are American companies.

Exchange is fine, you just have to submit the reports of the US customers.
What they do or transact is not your problem you simply just hand over the CSV file.
Unless your intention is to do it and not notifying them then you got a year before they come looking.
Remember that MasterCard and Visa are American companies.
Yes but I plan on doing no KYC. As it will be decentralized. This might make them angry. It's just a crypto to crypto exchange.

How about to use the homeless mexican we have discussed many times already? ask him to form the company for you and you will never have to worry about anything.

Nominees, ah yeah you forgot about Panama Papers right.
panicking leslie nielsen GIF

Hello friends. I have been part of this forum for a few months and I must say that I find it very helpful.

Today I come with a question myself:

What would be the most anonymous offshore structure? I do not need a bank relationship as I only use cryptocurrencies and I personally hate banks. What I would definitely need though is a way for foreign authorities to not know who I am (Especially Uncle Sam). I do not do anything illegal so I don't care if other countries know what I'm doing (I plan paying taxes and do everything by the book) but I specifically don't want the US to know because the are pretty well known for policing the world and getting into stuff they are not even supposed to do (FIFA case, for example).
Marshall Islands (bearer shares). And you can increase the anonymity level through a 'proxy' in the middle to purchase the shelf, handing over to you the shares along with a full power of attorney.

And... about using hobos (mexican or aliens from Mars), that's a very impractical joke.
For whatever action there is an equal and opposing reaction, factors that may be disregarded an joked about by the majority of people that after reading a book or two or having an experience or two they think they master the intricacies of creating a feasible structure to keep you and the people from your spider structure safe (special purpose vehicle, and other types). Yes, all people from the structure are important factors.

True anonymity exists for many entities, but they follow a structure that unfolds into other structure (or several), especially dedicated to equity/hedge/trust funds, not your average Joe.

Regards,
Mercer

Marshall Islands (bearer shares). And you can increase the anonymity level through a 'proxy' in the middle to purchase the shelf, handing over to you the shares along with a full power of attorney.

And... about using hobos (mexican or aliens from Mars), that's a very impractical joke.
For whatever action there is an equal and opposing reaction, factors that may be disregarded an joked about by the majority of people that after reading a book or two or having an experience or two they think they master the intricacies of creating a feasible structure to keep you and the people from your spider structure safe (special purpose vehicle, and other types). Yes, all people from the structure are important factors.

True anonymity exists for many entities, but they follow a structure that unfolds into other structure (or several), especially dedicated to equity/hedge/trust funds, not your average Joe.

Regards,
Mercer
Hi Mercer.

Maybe you didn't know but Marshall Island bearer shares no longer exist. They do exist but they are immobilized. They no longer offer anonimity. I wish I could just have bearer shares, but I can't :(.