Our valued sponsor

Most Anonymous offshore structure. (No bank needed)

And... about using hobos (mexican or aliens from Mars), that's a very impractical joke.
For whatever action there is an equal and opposing reaction, factors that may be disregarded an joked about by the majority of people that after reading a book or two or having an experience or two they think they master the intricacies of creating a feasible structure to keep you and the people from your spider structure safe (special purpose vehicle, and other types). Yes, all people from the structure are important factors.
For a champ like you it sounds like nothing is better compared to what you know and can do.

For the rest of idiots, we can use the so called HOBOS as you call them, darks and what else the DeepWeb has to offer.

Reactions: Davis123
Hi Mercer.

Maybe you didn't know but Marshall Island bearer shares no longer exist. They do exist but they are immobilized. They no longer offer anonimity. I wish I could just have bearer shares, but I can't :(.
Yes, since 2015.
I wrote 'bearer shares' and the support of a middle proxy in between you (real owner) and the bank (rest of the world).

If you are the average US citizen, its not a good idea to try and hide, but only to use the SPV legitimately to minimize taxation in recognized legal jurisdictions. Of course, large entities/corporations have access to a larger pool of 'options'.

If you are not US, things are significantly reduced on you being monitored, if you follow certain steps and develop a multi-layered company structure (SPV to create other SPVs), but not usable by your average folks.

Other than the above, there is this:
1. You have a third party to sign you a full power of attorney to represent that third party, only for the purpose of establishing a company and to open a bank account. The duration of the full power of attorney could be for one year. Regular or as agreed non-symmetric payments for the third party as 'salary' or 'consultation services' with meetings minutes documents actually written/hand-signed for any 'compliance'.
2. You hire the legal support of a well reputable Attorney company, and sign a limited power of attorney for your Attorney to only establish a company and to open a bank account - SPV.
3. Having your Attorney's created SPV, you open a second SPV having as beneficial owner (with significant influence) the first SPV. This can be structured with a multi-layered company model (several SPVs in cascade, for higher anonymity).
4. Bank accounts could be from Luxembourg, Monaco, Switzerland.

Reactions: ImKing
If you have a Seychelles IBC (for instance) as director/shareholder and if you use uniquely cryptos without FIAT withdrawals, you don't need to verify (KYC) your crypto-exchange account (i.e. Binance).

With this setup (without bank account), I don't see how you can loose your privacy.
is there any limitation when depositing/withdrawing crypto ? and that includes stablecoin right ?
any clue if Kraken allows this as well (no KYC) ?

Yes but I plan on doing no KYC. As it will be decentralized. This might make them angry. It's just a crypto to crypto exchange.
if the exchange becomes big and you don't KYC US citizens and their money they will come after you like bitmex, you are liable to the US authorities as soon as you deal with the money from a US citizen.
if you want to spend the money you make with this exchange they will find a way to get to you unless you get your profit in like monero or another privacy coins but then you can't prove to anyone where that money come from and if you find a solution then it becomes money laundering I believe, you don't want to end there I would say.

For a champ like you it sounds like nothing is better compared to what you know and can do.

For the rest of idiots, we can use the so called HOBOS as you call them, darks and what else the DeepWeb has to offer.
Can I ask what do you do with a ready made company with no bank account ? Most offshore banks don't even like anything to do with offshore companies at least the ones I tried to talk with unless it's like in Belize, Nevis, Vanuatu or Cook Islands. Yes fintech might be the way these days but very difficult to trust them as they can wind up their operations in a day unlike a trusted bank. Belize is significantly getting hammered due to their Wild West operations at one time.

is there any limitation when depositing/withdrawing crypto ? and that includes stablecoin right ?
any clue if Kraken allows this as well (no KYC) ?
nevermind ... just checked and both Kraken and Binance requires KYC of UBO.
I am guessing the reference to no kyc binance account is the level 1 account you can get with an email and which allows 1 or 2 btc withdrawal per day. Kraken offer the same but with a limit of 5000USD worth of crypto withdrawal per day.

Reactions: dirtyharry
if the exchange becomes big and you don't KYC US citizens and their money they will come after you like bitmex, you are liable to the US authorities as soon as you deal with the money from a US citizen.
if you want to spend the money you make with this exchange they will find a way to get to you unless you get your profit in like monero or another privacy coins but then you can't prove to anyone where that money come from and if you find a solution then it becomes money laundering I believe, you don't want to end there I would say.
That is the problem in the end. Luckily this globalization thing will end quickly with the fall of the American empire, soon all of us will benefit from true anonymity again.

• Haha
Reactions: ImKing
That is the problem in the end. Luckily this globalization thing will end quickly with the fall of the American empire, soon all of us will benefit from true anonymity again.
You are smoking something really good here. Pass me some of that stuff dear. American empire is not going to fall that easily. Secondly OECD was the one who was always trying to convince US to do something and US was the one behind this anonymity business no matter what they preach. It was last to fall as you have seen lately they are the last ones to follow what OECD wanted in 2010 when Obama came in and started FATCA and then followed global FATCA aka CRS. I doubt globalization would end as it will continue to get us into more of a Star Trek world. .

You mean Trump is gone and the USA will follow - LoL

Reactions: CaptK
Other than the above, there is this:
1. You have a third party to sign you a full power of attorney to represent that third party, only for the purpose of establishing a company and to open a bank account. The duration of the full power of attorney could be for one year. Regular or as agreed non-symmetric payments for the third party as 'salary' or 'consultation services' with meetings minutes documents actually written/hand-signed for any 'compliance'.
2. You hire the legal support of a well reputable Attorney company, and sign a limited power of attorney for your Attorney to only establish a company and to open a bank account - SPV.
3. Having your Attorney's created SPV, you open a second SPV having as beneficial owner (with significant influence) the first SPV. This can be structured with a multi-layered company model (several SPVs in cascade, for higher anonymity).
4. Bank accounts could be from Luxembourg, Monaco, Switzerland.
who is able to setup all this? any reputable company available?

Hi Mercer.

Maybe you didn't know but Marshall Island bearer shares no longer exist. They do exist but they are immobilized. They no longer offer anonimity. I wish I could just have bearer shares, but I can't :(.
I thought Marshall Islands bearer shares are not immobilized but you need to report the owners of the bearer shares to Registrar of corporations in Marshall Islands.

There could be many purposes to have a anonymous company and use say coinbase anonymous payment gateway to only sell in crypto. You can always transfer your crypto to another wallet and withdraw it in FIAT.

What is coinbase anonymous payment gateway? I've not heard of it! How does it work? Sounds interesting?

Lets say a potential customer lands on my site and wants to purchase my product, how do they? What is the process? How much of a hassle is it? How long until the payment is made and purchase complete and customer has their product?

open an account, implement the gateway and no one will ask for anything.. has worked for a long time.
What is the customer experience like? I tried to buy BTC with coinbase, was a nightmare, send photo using upload function, it fails, terms out, try again and again. If customers are going to have to fight with that it's a no go right away. I've seen things which I assume are similar to this and up til know, none have really been anything you could consider usable.

I guess I'll need to take a look

If you have a Seychelles IBC (for instance) as director/shareholder
Is Seychelles crypto friendly? When I set up a Seychelles company I had to sign a declaration saying:
  • The Company shall not be trading, consulting or investing any securities, assets or funds for any 3rd parties.
  • The company shall not act as a trader, exchange, intermediary or promoter of any cryptocurrencies or a developer of any cryptocurrencies.
  • The company shall not provide the services of Foreign Exchange.
This would seemingly be unsuitable for what Dipo is suggesting.

Latest Threads