Our valued sponsor

Most Creative Ways to Spend Cryptos?

That "Swiss" girl who can't wait to go to the United States is actually a Lithuanian adult model above 40 now, and those photos were made 15 years ago. smi(&%smi(&%

I wonder what they do if you order one of those girls. Do they just send some random girl with the same hair color? They are all models in the website, I doubt those pimps have a girl even remotely similar to the ones in the pictures.

By the way, about spending crypto: it can also be spent in flights and stays around the world. So, basically, you can pay for your whole vacation.

Reactions: jafo
I wonder what they do if you order one of those girls. Do they just send some random girl with the same hair color? They are all models in the website, I doubt those pimps have a girl even remotely similar to the ones in the pictures.
Yeah, I wonder that too. I prefer to confirm the merchandise first, BEFORE taking it for a spin ;)

By the way, about spending crypto: it can also be spent in flights and stays around the world. So, basically, you can pay for your whole vacation.
100% this! Very true. This slipped my mind. I have been using this site for all my bookings:
BOOK HOTELS & RESORTS WITH CRYPTO & SAVE UP TO 60%

• Haha
Reactions: scooterguy